Art Teacher Gives me a Lift

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by gingernuts, Apr 8, 2007.

1. gingernuts

gingernuts Member

I am a good artist and while studying art a'level it gave me one of my best sexual experiences.

Mrs X was a gorgeous, big haired and big breasted Jewish lady with a penchant for tight leggings and even tighter sweaters and a free spirit that nothing could tame, not even her rock solid marriage.

I was young dumb and full of cum, but I had the makings of a good artist even then and art is a big turn on for a lot of woman, the girls in my class would often crush round me to look at what I was doing and sigh and coo about how talented I was. In life classes they always joked that they would get me to draw them nude. They never put out though, unlike Mrs X.

When Mrs X suggested she give me a lift home on the last day of summer term I inwardly thrilled at the thought of being driven to a secluded spot and then giving a good servicing to this plainly experienced women with my thick nine inch long love muscle, never thinking for a moment that it would happen. Things like that just don't happen in real life. How little I knew.

Her car was an off road landrover, really nice. It had been in the sun all day and was hot inside so Mrs X removed her sweater to reveal a thin strappy top that gave me a superp view of her lovely breasts and large, hard nipples, while she was pulling her sweater off. "Thats much better" she said, turning to me witha wicked grin "...don't you agree". I smiled sheepishly, still unaware of the plans she had for me.

Next she slipped off her high heels so she could drive better, then she hitched her tight little skirt a bit higher for the same reason. So high that I could see the barest millimetre of stocking top. Well, as a young lad, already with fanasies playing through my mind it was inevitable that my member would begin stretching purposefully down my trouser leg.

I grabbed a magazine from the dashboard ( some boring art periodical ) and laying it across my groin began trying to scan the dull, wordy articles in order to cool my ardour. In full glory my manhood is a little over 9 inches long and I did not fancy getting out of Mrs X's car with that rampantly testifying to the filty thoughts racing though my naughty little mind.

I could sense Mrs X wicked grin playing across her face as she put the car into gear. "Lets go then" she purred playfully. She is toying with me I thought. Damn she has read me like a book, how embarrasing.

The traffic was heavy and progress was slow, I just wanted out, why had I agreed to this lift ? Mrs X suggested we put some music on and quickly leant over me to get some CDs from the door compartment next to me. The periodical slipped from my hands and her large soft breasts nestled weightily in my crotch for a moment. My manhood twitched against her breasts and she gave a little involuntary shriek, returning to her seat with a CD and a look of mild shock and amusement on her face. I just wanted to disappear down a hole.

I grabbed the magazine as she put in the CD, needless to say this gave me an unwanted view down her top and into teenage heaven. A dusky cavern of soft yielding fleash encased in a satin bra. She caught my eye, if I could have blushed any more I would have. We sat in Silence for a moment as the CD loaded. It was Simon and Garfunkal, Mrs Robinson, of course.

We did out best to make small talk as we crawled through the rush hour traffic and our little moment retreated into the past. Terrible traffic, must move elsewhere, summer plans etc etc. The music intruded though, it was a mix CD and heaved with eroticism, LA Woman by the Doors, Barry White, I am telling you it was torture, sheer torture. Finally we got to my road, and went straight past it. I turned to Mrs X, confused. Her wicked grin said all I needed to know......

To be continued...

2. HotandIrish

HotandIrish Member

It was Simon and Garfunkal, Mrs Robinson, of course.

Hilarious. I really like this story. Maybe think about a little more description of your protagonist, not just his dick. Great start.

3. D_Larson Longwand

D_Larson Longwand New Member

I found this probably the best story on this ficticious section i have read

Cant wait for the second part

4. Monster1

Monster1 New Member

5. txten

txten New Member

keep it up.. wanna see what happens next

6. gingernuts

gingernuts Member

...we picked up speed through the leafy suburbs, the dapled sunshine playing over her luscious voluptuous heaving bosoms as Grace Jones sang "Pull Up to the Bumper" on the stereo. She let her skirt ride higher over her firm silk stockinged thighs until golden flesh was visble over their tops. She put on her sunglasses and had me light a cigarette for her. After taking a long pull on it she took a long lingering look down at my straining manhood before focusing back on the road. "Can I touch it" she breathed. I openned my legs and she placed her hand on the base and slid her long artistic fingers slowly along the shaft, further and further until they reached the end, and then back again. "Mmmmmm" she purred. Even through the material of my jeans the sensation was explosive.

Pushing her pelvis forward in her seat she let her legs spread, pushing her skirt even further up and exposing her pure white panties. I obediently placed my hand on her swollen mound. It was hot and wet and inviting. "Feel how hot it is" she purred. "Hot for you".........

7. Duchess_athena

Duchess_athena New Member

Albums:
    i hope there is more soon i love this story

8. gingernuts

gingernuts Member

We were speeding through the countryside now. Leafy lanes and woods where the trees closed over the top to form shady tunnels. Mrs X's mound swelled and her knickers became damp under my fingers as my member stretched out to its full glory with the expert attentions of her long slender fingers. I didn't care where we were going at all, all I cared about was getting myself into her before my arousal became too much.

We pulled into a gated entranceway. Mrs X stretched her arm out of the car window and tapped some numbers into a keypad by the side of the lane. The gates openned and we drove on. "I know the people who run this place, we won't be disturbed" she purred. Through the woods we drove until we reached a leafy glade and parked up. Mrs X left the car and with a smile told me to follow. She waited by the front of the Landy as I climbed out and came to join her. Pulling her towards me I let my manhood press against her soft yielding belly, kissing her neck and face I pushed my hands up underneath the thin material of her top until each hand was filled with her firm warm boobs.

She playfully protested though. Laughing indulgently at my ardour, she gently pushed me away and, taking my hand, led me through the glade and over the brow of a hill to where she said we would be more comfortable.

As we crested the hill a spectacular vista greeted us. A large placid lake stretched out through the forest. To one side was a temple. The silence was broken only by the burble of a small waterfall at one end, the wind in the trees, the birds singing in the sky and our quick, urgent breathing. I made to embrace her again but she slipped away and ran into the forest towards the temple. I gave chase but my staining cock impeded me and I didn't catch up till we were at the Temple where she waited hand on hip, a wicked grin on her face.

I guided her gently to a pillar and held her against it, my manhood again pressing against her warm, soft belly. I looked into the large dilated pupils of her pretty brown eyes and placed my lips on hers. We kissed deep and long as I finally freed my penis and guided it towards her warm welcoming groin.

Up between her legs I thrust, past her flimsy damp knickers until my head was pressed against her swollen, inviting lips. She broke away from our kiss and gasped as she felt the size of it pushing against her. I pushed again and she moaned deliriously as the sides of its head brushed the inside of the tops of her thighs. A little more went in this time but still her juicy mound resisted my large engorged member. Again I thrust, but again her lips refused to yield, pressing into themselves more tightly as I tried to push home.

I looked into her eyes and, pulling away, gently turned her round until she faced the pillar. Placing my palms on her hips, I slowly pushed myself home once again, this time a little more of the bulbous end of my penis entered her, this time pushing the delicate folds of her flesh apart. I slowly edged backward, guiding her gently but firmly until she was completely bent over. Her smooth tanned rump tillted forward until the head of my penis rested on the nape of her mound, and with the merest twitch, it fell into place. Into the warm embrace of her womanhood.

9. mikey428

mikey428 New Member

WOW what a wonderful story....ANYMORE????

10. gingernuts

gingernuts Member

Enveloped in her juicy warmth my cock felt like it had come home, if there is any such thing as a golden pussy then this was it. I have never felt anything like the feeling I had as the helmet on my dick fell into place. I felt like a steel ball falling into dark chocolate melted by the sun which hung low now, in the western sky.

Mrs X took a long intake of breath that lasted for ages and as I slid my full length home, she came for the first time, a shivering, shuddering orgasm that left her legs so weak that much of her weight was supported on my rigid penis. To eke every last bit of pleasure out of the moment I pressed my finger into the top of her her belly, roughly where the end of my dick was planted, and quickly rubbed my bell-end back and forth over the pressure point bringing her to another climax, vocalized by her tremulous moans.

I pulled my full nine inches back again to the point where only my tip was still inside her. Her juices sluiced out of her hole and ran down the length of my shaft in thick rivulets, splashing over my balls and down my legs. Her pussy felt fantastic, like a latex mitt made to fit. I pushed home again mercilessly and torents of juice squirted out of her as she squealed and whimpered with helpless pleasure. Again I pulled all the way out, luxuriating in the soft slippery moistness of Mrs Xs heaving backside. I took a breast in each hand a rammed home again, then again and again and again until the top or my legs were soaked with the juice and she came to a second screaming climax.

I could feel myself at the point of orgasm and ready to finish off. So I withdrew and pulled Mrs X round to face me. Her hair was matted against her forehead and her big brown eyes were drowsy and dilated, I let go of her and she weakly fell to her knees. She leant against my legs and looking up at me gratefully took my manhood between her full, expert, lips and began to pump enthusiatically.

The mixture of my pre-cum, her juices and her saliva quickly became a smooth bubbly lava which dribbled down her chin and on to her full breasts which shivered beautifully in the sunshine, with every stroke sending flecks of the mixture onto the grass and down her belly to where her womanhood dribbled more juices onto the ground and her hand, which was kneading and pummelling and urging her pussy to her third orgasm.

This time her moans and squeals were muffled by my cock as I pushed my fingers through her hair and encouraged her ministrations. With her other hand she carressed my balls spreading her juice over the whole of my crotch and between my legs until I could take no more and huge gobs of thick white hot semen shot through my cock, into her mouth and down her throat. Unable to contain it all, it spayed past the side of my dick down her chin, loosening my dick from her lips so that it slipped out and began pumping jets of come all over her upturned face and breasts to the accompaniament of ther joyful, breathless cries of "Yes ! Yes ! Yes".

We collapsed in each others arms and lay in the twilight for what seemed like an age, basking in the afterglow of the day. We bathed in the lake and then drove away into the summer night. And what a summer, but that is another story.

11. B_HallWildcat

B_HallWildcat New Member

I love it, this is honestly one of the best erotic short stories I've read, I'm no connoisseur but your word choice and sophisticated language make this story so much more real in my head, it feels almost like poetry they way you described what was happening, i encourage you to keep writing because I'd love to read more. Thank you

12. paul

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Awesome literate writing, and hot. And I'm gay.

13. gingernuts

gingernuts Member

Thanks a lot for the comments. This was my first attempt at a story and I am pleased you liked it. I would love to know what some of the women on the forum think about it. Maybe they would like to re-enact it ?

14. xaviercm20

xaviercm20 Member

Albums:
    Wow Gin...
    What a hot story! You are a gifted writer and I hope to read more of your work soon.
    :notworthy:
    X

15. gingernuts

gingernuts Member

Thanks for your comment. Still waiting for a female perspective.

16. bstexas

bstexas Member

Albums:
    gin, nice story. i read it on another site before. did u write it for real or is this jsut a pickup and repaste? I don't remember who was listed as the author there.

17. gingernuts

gingernuts Member

I just made it up, maybe someone cut and pasted it from here. If so, thanks for the compliment.

18. tiggerpoo

Gold Member

Fucking great story.

19. D_Mallaber Manynuts

D_Mallaber Manynuts New Member

Ace story! Hint of humourous style kept it flowing nicely.

20. MuscleBound

MuscleBound New Member

Sorry not female, but definately impressed. Very erotic story that is very well written.

Draft saved Draft deleted