Art to our rescue!

awellhungboi: That's a really interesting article, Bif--thanks for posting it. We had a thread here, some months back, about the aesthetics of small and large in art. It was very interesting, but unfortunately, I'm lazy, and don't feel like searching for it. But it was good, I tells ya! Maybe one of our archivists can dig it up--or maybe I'll try to find it in the morning, when I'm not so depressed.

Anyway, I would love to model for that woman, seems like she has a lot of interesting ideas.

H8Monga: "Finally men might get a taste of the inadequacy women feel every time they open a magazine."

I'm through tasting... please take the plate back now... please? Please? It's oh so bitter...

bif5x5: Thanks for taking the time to find these links, guys.

Anybody see Robin Williams's Broadway stand-up comedy?

...stuff like this (such a severe reaction to a picture of a nude body) reminds me of our Puritain forefathers. (Robin's take was that the Puritains were so uptight ENGLAND kicked 'em out!)

Am I wrong in saying that America is the only country with this sort of hang up? Is Europe like this? South America?

Where its okay to see someone dead on the street with horrible wounds on the Evening News, but a nude body is X rated!

H8Monga: Just make sure the dead body isn't nude!