Artfulwilly & HollyBlue: Soul Mates

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Belly_Dancer, Mar 27, 2007.

1. Belly_Dancer

Belly_Dancer Member

:smile: Hello LPSG members! :smile:

I’ve missed you very much. And although I haven’t been on the site much recently, I have a good excuse... :wink: :tongue:

I just got home from visiting my lover, and we were, um…busy. :biggrin1:

I’m thrilled to finally share the news with all of you that the devastatingly intelligent, extremely sexy, loving and insightful man I first posted about on February 17 is none other than Artfulwilly.

Long before we “met” face to face, through our copious messages, chats, and phone conversations, we knew beyond any shadow of a doubt that we were made for one another. Finally seeing each other was not any kind of a test…it was a long-awaited union of minds, bodies, and souls.

We are now eagerly looking forward to spending our lives together, and I will soon be relocating to be with him.

As to any “issues” that can occur with relationships that start online, believe me – we’ve heard it all from family and friends. :rolleyes: But some time ago we chose to follow our hearts, no matter what anyone else may think. We've learned that life is just too fucking short not to savour every pleasure it has to offer. And we give each other intense pleasure -- sexually, psychologically, intellectually, and emotionally. I described my feelings so well in my Feb. 17 post that I’ll use the same words here:

So, for those who have asked..."Has anyone found romance on LPSG?" and "Who has fucked someone from LPSG?" the answers are "Yes," and "Us." :wink: :biggrin1:

Now, for the juicy stuff: :flirt:

I’m not one to kiss and tell…oh, who the fuck am I kidding? I’ll say anything. :biggrin1: But regarding Artfulwilly, for now, I’ll limit my comments to the following:

1) His gallery pictures are stunning…I was whimpering and squirming for months.:eek: But up close and personal, his cock is even more breathtakingly gorgeous, and the man attached to it is just as gorgeous, inside and out.
    2) He underestimates his size. It is easily as thick as it looks in the pics, and it’s longer. The first time I saw it I was simultaneously shocked and thrilled. Not only have I found the man of my dreams -- he is also magnificently hung.
    3) My new favorite way to go to sleep is with his cock in my mouth.
    4) My new favorite way to wake up is with his fingers in my pussy.
    5) The man delivers a wicked spanking! Mmmm....

Of course, I could go on, and on, and on. And on. And on.

:heart:I LOVE THIS MAN!:heart:

But I think I’ve gotten my point across, for now, and I’m very pleased to be back spending time at LPSG, the site that made it all happen for me, and for the love of my life.

2. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

Congratulations! :smile:

3. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

Yay you! Congrats!

4. naughty

Gold Member

Congrats my dear!

I hope the two of you will be very happy!

5. Principessa

Gold Member

Congrats to both of you!
    I hope you spend many happy years together :smile:

6. No_Strings

Gold Member

Well, well, congratulations! :)

You're both very lucky people - enjoy your time together (I'm sure you needed me to say that... :tongue:)

7. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Congratulations to two fine people.

This is great news!

8. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Awesome! *breaks out the bubbly*

9. naughty

Gold Member

SO have the two of you created any clothed pictures together that we might share? LOL! :biggrin1:

10. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

11. Belly_Dancer

Belly_Dancer Member

Thank you so much, everybody, for your congratulations! :hug:

Yes, but they were taken with my cell phone camera and they're Godawful!!! :eek: (translation: to be seen only by family and friends who are demanding to see us together) :rolleyes:

I'm sure we will get some good pics fairly soon, though, (with or without clothing) and post them. :biggrin1:

12. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Congratulations, although I only know you through your posts I'm happy to hear that you're happy :)

13. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Very heartwarming, HollyBlue and Artfulwilly. I'm happy that it's worked so well for you. And it seems Hollyblue that you're possibly moving to the Toronto area? If so, that's a bonus for us. Our publishing scene could use some of your energy and vivacity.

More gallery pix, please.:wink:

Best wishes
    Rob

14. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Oh sweety i'm so happy for you.:kiss: It's like i allways tould you. Soul birds of a feather flock together. Now you know what i was talking about.:smile: :wink:

15. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh! Congratulations! Lot's of happiness, and whatnot! *cartwheels*

16. ArtfulDominant

Albums:
    I’ve never been with a woman that I felt so utterly comfortable with ….. until Now.

Many men on this site have been smitten by HollyBlue and her earlier Chrysalis incarnation. I know damn well that I’m fucking fortunate to have been in the right place at the right time to have connected with such an amazing woman.

It would have been hard to ignore her physical appeal – to merely say that she’s hot does not begin to describe how I am drawn to her. But it was absolutely her inner beauty – her ever-active mind and heartfelt emotions that ensorcelled me. I just HAD to have her and I made sure that she knew that.

We learned practically every thing there was to learn about each other, including all our faults and frailties, before we ever laid a hand on each other. But when we did eventually meet and press our clothed bodies together? OMFG!! So this is what it’s all about …..

She’s outrageous – yes she will say anything. She’s both blunt and careful not to hurt others’ feelings – a hard act to pull off. I’m a lot like her – one minute very cerebral and the next minute a shameless attention whore. We laugh about the ways in which some people find it difficult to relate to us ….whereas we just get each other.

I never thought that I could get so close to a woman and yet feel so completely free. HollyBlue, I absolutely fucking adore you and I want everybody to know it.

My thanks to the moderators for tirelessly maintaining this fine site and for providing the forum in which HollyBlue and I were able to notice and claim each other.

17. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

Sounds like a pretty good start. Keep up the good work.

18. agnslz

Gold Member

Congratulations to both of you for finding one another! I wish you both the very best in your new life together!:smile:

19. 36DD

Gold Member

Albums:
    Congratulations to you both...always happy to hear when someone has fallen in love... Holly, I don't know you except by your posts, but you seem like a really nice and thoughtful person so I wish you all the best!

20. chicagosam

Gold Member

Ain't love grand? I am smiling from ear to ear with your wonderful news. I couldn't be happier for both of you! Two really great people finding each other and finding happiness. I wish both of you non-stop, hot, passionate, romantic, never-ending love! All my best, Sam:smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted