Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This article is quite funny to read. The author sounds quite angry though. What I'm curious about though are the bits I bolded. He says press into the bone, but then goes on to say it makes your dick bigger than it really is. So what exactly is he implying if he already stated to bone press?

best of craigslist : Big-Dick LIARS

"The ONLY valid way to measure your dick length is to take an old-fashioned wooden school ruler, place it flat on TOP of your dick, and push it into your pelvis as far as you can, or until you draw blood. Looking down from above, where your dick ends is how long your dick is.

Read it and weep. It does not get any longer than that. If you know what parallax error is, then you know that this actually makes your dick measure a quarter inch longer than it really is. "

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That guy who wrote that has a special kind of crazy going on, that's cute. My favorite part is where he threw in the fishing analogies. Genius.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Nice rant... that one's a keeper!

You are just a dick, not a game fish, no matter how large your bag limit or how willingly you'd eat a dick like you would eat a game fish. So skin it before you measure it.

If you are shorter than average, you may have to work on having a nice personality and good sexual techniques. Do that, and you'll be getting more ass than a ride at Six Flags

LOL!