artificial retractable foreskin?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by B_Marius567, Mar 11, 2006.

1. B_Marius567

B_Marius567 New Member

can some one try this and see if it really works? http://www.viafin-atlas.com/
    my penis mite look and feel better with out a dryed out head:)

2. Matthew

Gold Member

How bout you try it and let us know how it works?

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

4. B_DWTS00

B_DWTS00 New Member

Ignore that, wrong thread....Im kinda "happy" now :D, neway if its there for 2-3 days atleast itll make a diff, which ull like, just make sure to clean it well.

5. Mumzi

Mumzi New Member

6. mazametain

mazametain New Member

I'm going to try it, will phone Monday for a trial pack. Will let you know how it goes.

Maz

7. mazametain

mazametain New Member

So the sample package arrived i.e. three items, one of the ordered size and one smaller and one bigger just to try.

Well I was disappointed. Bloody difficult to put on. It seemed designed for guys with a glans of much smaller diameter than shaft, and my glans is bigger than shaft. Putting it on is like pulling the end of a shaped tube over the glans (thin and stretchy like a condom), and then rolling the rest of the tube "outside in" back over the glans and down the shaft: f***ing impossible; well nearly. Its comfortable to wear, but much thicker than condom. I reckon its OK on a shower, but I'm a grower, and my flaccid cock varies in size a lot during the day. Needless to say my cock was like a dog when i tried putting it on i.e. got excited. so that didnt help, and then it shrunk while I was wearing it, so that there was a load of overhang, not relalistic. Looked OK ish when fitting right tho.

Conclusion, i'd love to have a foreskin, and this seemed a good idea, but in practice...I'm not going to use it. Put it down to experience. BUT everyone is different, and I'd be interested in someone else's experience.

cheers

maz

8. BlackSunshineAZ

I tried it too. It's nearly impossible to put on. I'm done bothering with it. At least I bought the trial pack and am not out much money.

9. latin_male83

latin_male83 New Member

i dont claim to be an expert... but from the video i got the idea that you circumsized guys have bigger heads then us cut guys... ive never had much expercience with other mens penis's but that sounds more like a personal issue then a generalization so ... am i wrong?

as for the product itself... again it might fit and might help some but doesnt look like something for everyone...

10. Roadster Steve

Roadster Steve New Member

Latin guy,
    No, developing a larger cock head from being cut as a child is another phony doctor's myth about circumcision.

Draft saved Draft deleted