Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Hello Everyone,

I live in the Niagara Region, within the Golden Horseshoe, in Ontario Canada. I'm an artist (drawing/ mixed media) and I have some photography. I'm looking to gain some experience, and wanting to try my hand at artistic nudes. I don't have any money to offer unfortunately, but I was wondering if anyone would be interested in possibly being a model for me please. I'm very easy going, and respectful of people's privacy, so if you don't want your face shown, that is completely fine.

Thank you for reading this :)

lexboy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hello Everyone,

I live in the Niagara Region, within the Golden Horseshoe, in Ontario Canada. I'm an artist (drawing/ mixed media) and I have some photography. I'm looking to gain some experience, and wanting to try my hand at artistic nudes. I don't have any money to offer unfortunately, but I was wondering if anyone would be interested in possibly being a model for me please. I'm very easy going, and respectful of people's privacy, so if you don't want your face shown, that is completely fine.

hey are you still looking for people?

Reactions: Fotographer001

CircumcisedCock

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello Everyone,

Of course, All I would like is for you to pay my travel expenses 20200115_210352.jpg
20190510_224436.jpg