Artistic Photography on LPSG

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
I certainly eat up the explicitness of the photographs in the LPSG galleries, but I have also been impressed that some demonstrate considerable artistic merit.

Please post links here to galleries that you find to be particularly beautiful, remembering that good photographic art can be raw as well as serene.

To get things rolling, I would recommend checking out kdwb6343's gallery here:

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showgallery.php/ppuser/349627/cat/500

He is a new member and only has a few photographs posted thus far, but he is an extremely talented photographer, and he promises us more of his work in the future.

John Estes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BLOC has the most artistic by far, in my opinion. Voyeuristic's is fantastic too.

I try to be as artistic as I can with my limited materials and photography experience.

ohhhey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Peoples' ideas of artistic varies wildly... but I guess that's the beauty of art. I think in some ways it's actually quite difficult to make artistic photos about nudity, because the subject matter is pretty limited.

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm glad that a couple of you have enjoyed my gallery - I have a cheap $100 point and shoot and limited photography experience, so I do what I can. Three of my photos were shot with a self-timer and two of the others were taken by a friend in challenging lighting conditions (outside at dusk). It'd be fun to see what I could do with a decent camera and a few lessons.

mercurialbliss and No_Strings galleries were shot be a professional erotic photographer who used to be a member here. Sadly, unfairly, and prematurely, she was banned.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I want to put in a claim for my gallery. My photos are not "arty," by which I mean that they don't include any effects that call attention to themselves, but I think that they are "artistic" in that I try to maintain a high quality of composition, balance, lighting, and focus, and always to show the subject in an appealing way. This photo is the one in my gallery that at present I think the best. I also attach a smaller version.

Just to add a few comments about other members' photos that I can think of: Oh_Yeah has some beautiful photos in his galleries (example), but no nudies. Tallnlean9 has this one, which I think an excellent piece of humorous erotica. Jamarre has this one, which I think is of gallery quality. I'm sure that there are a lot of other examples that I could cite if I could remember where I have seen them.

Attachments

Last edited:

Scrufuss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I want to put in a claim for my gallery. My photos are not "arty," by which I mean that they don't include any effects that call attention to themselves, but I think that they are "artistic" in that I try to maintain a high quality of composition, balance, lighting, and focus, and always to show the subject in an appealing way. This photo is the one in my gallery that at present I think the best. I also attach a smaller version.

THAT IS A FRICKEN SKULL SPLITTER...