Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now does that photoshop fiddling somehow make the Thumper photo artier?

Ha! You haven't seen Thumper at his Photoshop-thickest! (He removed this one from his gallery, but I saved it when it first appeared because it was so blatantly faked.)

Attachments

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That is hilarious. What a lot of work it must have been get every one of the toy soldiers in place and take the picture without knocking any of them over or losing your hard-on!

THANK YOU for feeling my artist-pain!:rolleyes: Actually I had to glue the dick-soldiers in place because I kept knocking them over, sticking the other guy under my balls, then trying to get the camera right? It was a LOT to do and, as you can see, had trouble maintaining a total hard-on but it was the best I could do. The lesson I learned was multitasking SSUUCKKKSSS!! and/or REAL Art is hard:redface::cool:

Media

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Nala

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thank you for your compliments. Would you believe me if I said that I took them all myself (fishing for compliments)?

Thank you for your set as well!

Thanks, I'll share the compliments with the photographer.

*hands over a rod to PK* :biggrin:

Would you lie about something like that? :confused:

You did a great job!

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks, I'll share the compliments with the photographer.

*hands over a rod to PK* :biggrin:

Would you lie about something like that? :confused:

You did a great job!
Not sure what you are exactly referring to, but yes. I do like your pictures. More professional than my own. and yes, I did take my own, and super_crayon was my inspiration (hence the liquor bottle prop).

Nala

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not sure what you are exactly referring to, but yes. I do like your pictures. More professional than my own. and yes, I did take my own, and super_crayon was my inspiration (hence the liquor bottle prop).

I'm sorry, it wasn't my intention to confuse you. :hug:

I was referring to this part of your post:
Would you believe me if I said that I took them all myself (fishing for compliments)?
I do believe you, why would you lie about something like that?

My pictures are taken by a friend of me who's a professional photographer, maybe that's why they're more professional than yours. Another lighting creates another atmosphere and changes the appearance of the picture.

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was referring to this part of your post: I do believe you, why would you lie about something like that?
People have a tendency to disbelieve... :cool:

My pictures are taken by a friend of me who's a professional photographer, maybe that's why they're more professional than yours. Another lighting creates another atmosphere and changes the appearance of the picture.
I sure wish I had studio lighting. I probably could have done much better. However, I am happy with the results my tripod and tipped over lamp gave me. :biggrin1:

Apollo1

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Based on my experience on newbienudes and other sites, artistic shots don't really go over well when more explicit content is the lay of the land. I have a few shots in my gallery that one could interpret as being artistic, but they've been my least viewed pictures.

Blessings