Artists

Media
So how many of you are artistic whether it'd be music, painting, photography or even making films.
I'm assuming you'd be underground since what I'm really trying to ask is how many of you are able to still be active in doing your art even when you don't necessarily make money of it?
Nowadays, it could be an expensive hobby.
Do you still find it worthwhile? Has money gotten in the way of your artistic aspirations?

D_Sal Minella

Account Disabled
Media
I like painting once in a while
but i never know what to paint

i make statues as well ( clay - gypsum )
and i like calligraphy
photography as well but that's not really a hobby of mine

Alem0909

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like making music, specifically playing guitar and singing. Lucky for me, one of my friends owns a bar and theres a small stage with three chairs and two guitars so I perform in there whenever I want!
I love photography, specially landscapes.
About the money thing... I take this as hobbies and I'm still 19 y/o so my parents support me and buy me pretty much everything i need. Boy am I lucky...

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I crochet, don't know if you would consider that art but I do. I can make some money on it depending on what I make. Scarfs/hats seem to be doing good at the moment.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
yes, i find it completely worthwhile.
i am very active even though i don't make money from my drawings or collages/books/handmade paper.
i do however make money from design work.
nope money hasn't gotten in the way of anything.

Tsun

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a Fine Arts gradutate and next summer a Graphic Design graduate, I can't wait. I try to touch various medium but I'm more of a drawing guy.

I'd really love to learn to play piano too but I never could manage to read music right.