ArtofDesire Introduces Herself

ArtofDesire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay, I'm not a newbie (joined November 2010) but I read a post where a member was asking the ladies of LPSG to introduce themselves so here I am. I joined the site because I enjoy reading about sex and love looking at big, beautiful cocks.

My name is Lynn but I go by ArtofDesire on here. I have made some wonderful friends since joining LPSG and hope to make more.

I am a mature, single woman who lives in the Providence, Rhode Island area of the USA. I moved to New England in 2008 for a good job but made the move alone. I don't have any children. I completed a graduate degree in 2005 and find intelligence a huge turn on. I also have a passion for really tall men.

Some members have commented on my photos so let me fill in the rest for you: I am 5'8" tall in my bare feet, have large bone structure, large breasts, a large ass and a tummy that's bigger than I would like but am very proportionate (there is nothing small about me, LOL). I realize my body type doesn't appeal to every man and that's fine, I don't expect that. I have very fair skin with freckles, green eyes, and hair that is turning grey. I wear my hair in a medium length style.

I will not post a face photo here, but I will swap face pics on email. Also, just so you know, I will not cam for anyone because it makes me uncomfortable and there is no sense in doing something if I don't enjoy it.

All of the photos I have posted are very current (I took them to post here) and if you read my posts I think you'll see that I'm comfortable with my sexuality - although I'm sad to say it's been years since I have had a sexual partner *sigh*. Hopefully that situation will be corrected before too long - I am looking. Previously I let the geographic move and work keep me from trying to find someone - I know that's just totally wrong on my part.

I'm very open and honest so I'd like to open the thread to any questions you may have for me. Please feel free to ask anything and I'll do my best to answer - just in case anyone has ever been curious about me, here is your chance to have my attention and get your questions answered. I assume that if you have wondered someone else has too, so ask away!

~Lynn

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Welcome to LPSG, Lynn. You are a perfect addition to these forums. :) Do stick around.

thick_

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Love your screen name. I have read many of your posts since I have joined and do find them very open and honest. I hope to read many more! I love your photos I am a breast man. Thanks for sharing!

So a question what would be the perfect man for you?

ArtofDesire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Love your screen name. I have read many of your posts since I have joined and do find them very open and honest. I hope to read many more! I love your photos I am a breast man. Thanks for sharing!

So a question what would be the perfect man for you?

Thanks for saying that you like my screen name. Another member (ManofThunder) helped me choose the name.

As to what my perfect man would be... that's not an easy question but to keep my answer simple I will say that physically he would be very tall and have a thick cock. He would be intelligent, open-minded, confident, somewhat dominant and a little kinky. He would be honest and a good communicator. But most of all he would be available and desire a loving relationship with me.