As a female these are the worste fuckinp nipples.....ever!

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"The reason I posted it on LPSG is because I thought this was a forum in which we express our opinions about certain issues......perhaps I was mistaken."

I think they're referring to that line, particularly, when they are saying you're taking the "victim" POV.

The thing is, though, you didn't state an opinion in a tactful manor, and it was more like the lunch room table while you looked at some girls shoes and went "OMG EW what is she wearing!?" It was catty. That's my problem. Instead, if you said "Personally, I find overly large areola's unattractive. How do you guys feel?" It probably would have gone down a lot better. Your choice of words, and the way you went about this entire thread is what's unattractive to most of us, NOT that you have the opinion in the first place.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And then she complained that people are being mean. Or to quote, "when people get an attitude with something this petty"

That is the "victim" role.

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok....this will be my last post on this thread!

1)her nipples were not that big originally.....see the attached pic. They were big but not "gigantic" big

2) According the this site (Havana Ginger Videos - MofoSex) "She is well know for her very large and unique areolas, which were a result of her boob job.
If you do not understand what i'm saying.....basically she chose for them to be like that so eveyone can shut up now with the whole "the way she was made" thing. Goodbye! :beerchug:

Attachments

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No.

But it could be she is wishing for someone with a big hose to put out her fire.

:rolleyes:

bollockx

Just Browsing
Media
Ok, let me start by saying I have big nipples. I'm an african american so our nipples tend to naturally be dark. I have big nipples because I have big breasts but I came across this woman with the ugliest nipples ever. For 1 they're huge but yet her boobs aren't even real. This probably means her entire damn breast was a nipple.....wtf

Just look and you can see what i'm talking about

And here's the link in case the pic didn't work:
Oiled up And Ready To Suck You Dry! | Adultmembers.org

Firstly, those aren't nipples you're referring to, they're areolas (which surround the nipple). The nipples are in the centre. Large breasts don't mean large nipples or areolas.

Dark skin tones does usually mean darker areolas. But it doesn't mean larger. It's like big or small breasts; there's no real rule.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Firstly, those aren't nipples you're referring to, they're areolas (which surround the nipple). The nipples are in the centre. Large breasts don't mean large nipples or areolas.

Dark skin tones does usually mean darker areolas. But it doesn't mean larger. It's like big or small breasts; there's no real rule.
Seems fairly pointless to resurrect a dormant thread just to make points which were made weeks ago.

biberkopf

Just Browsing
Media
Havana is absolutely hot! She doesn't have big nipples, she has big areolae, which I find sexy. She doesn't gross me out, in fact, she makes my mouth water!!!