As a male, would it look good for me to have a 40 inch butt?

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by B_TooHard, Feb 22, 2011.

1. B_TooHard

B_TooHard New Member

I'm 18 and I've always had a very big butt and a slim waist. Having walked to and from college I've lost a little weight which is good; 1 inch on my waist and 1 inch on my butt.

My lower body is very bulky meaning I have thick (muscular) thighs and a large (muscular) butt. I'd appreciate it more if it was bigger. Before I lost an inch (which I assume was fat since muscle doesn't shrink with exercise) I had a 30 inch waist and a 38 inch butt. Now I have a 29 inch waist and a 37 inch butt. My butt is my best feature which is why I want it to be bigger. It's big enough already but I want it to be amazing and for girls to notice it.

I want it to be at a round number of 40 inches. Is that weird? I know a lot of black models have 40+ inch butts.

2. EmJay

EmJay New Member

I'll be first...

You need to get us a picture so we can see what you are talking about..the inches mean nothing to me if i cant see a shape..

3. B_TooHard

B_TooHard New Member

(removed images)

This was me a while ago. I don't have a picture of me now, I need new boxers since I don't fit into those anymore (large boxers). I stick out a little more.

#3 B_TooHard, Feb 22, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2011
  4. Brillig47

Gold Member

My understanding is that women aren't so focussed on men's bodies and bits as men are. A good sense of humour is said to be more important than a good figure. Youir photos are stunning. How could your butt looh any better?: What difference will a few inches make there. A few inches more cock girth might get noticed, but hardly a few more inches in butt girth. Relax man, you're beautiful just as you are. How I envy your 29" waist. Mine's gone past 32" and is far from ripped!

5. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

Be happy as you are.Men are into big butts..not ladies.

6. willow78

Gold Member

Albums:
    You do have a very beautiful butt, but I don't know if women obsess about large man-ass the way gay men do, or the way straight men obsess about large lady-buns.....

#6 willow78, Feb 22, 2011
  7. B_TooHard

B_TooHard New Member

(deleted)

#7 B_TooHard, Feb 22, 2011
  8. D_Crystallized Ginger

Hi TooHard! I'm glad to read this thread... I'm not the only one obsessed with body measurement then! btw let's come to our issue... first of all what's your weight now and before weigth loss? I calculated you waist to hip ratio and it is very low for a man. I also see that you are black and black men have lower waist to hips ratio such as black women do (and they drive me crazy!! look at Bria Myles and NubileDream that is on lpsg!).. your wish is to have a 40 inches butt with a 30 waist right?? it sounds a bit difficult to obtain even if you try to grow you butt muscle mass because when you are bulking it's normal that you gain some puonds of pure fat and this fat is stored on abdomen in men... then the bottom line is if you want a 40 inches butt you have to be aware that your waist will grow a bit... I think an easy target for you could be 32 waist and 40 hips doing lots of squat and leg press and lunges while eating the best you can! what's your heigth also?I'm 6' 2'' and my weight is 190 lbs , I am a bit overweigth with a starting pot belly and my measurements are ,now, 35-36 waist x 40 hips... my best whr was 0,84 when my waist was 31 and my hips were 37 but I weighed 172 lbs...

9. B_TooHard

B_TooHard New Member

I'm 5'5 - a little short. I'm no sure about my weight but I know my bulk makes my heavier. I know my hip/waist ratio has a large gap.

10. D_Ukraine_Muhdik

D_Ukraine_Muhdik Account Disabled

I wish i had that problem.

11. love_agusta

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Love your butt... I love mine... Dun worry about it...Firm it up by doing loads of lunges and squats

Draft saved Draft deleted