As a Mature woman who LOVES younger Bad Boys, I'm Loving LPSG!

I am a mature woman, mid 50's who enjoys encounters with much younger 'bad boy" type men 18-35, and have the opportunity to do this when I feel necessary to keep my sanity. I have found that blogging, commenting and just making friends on LPSG has given me an outlet to celebrate my enjoyment of my younger, sexy, "average Joe" type blue collar men.

In my lifestyle, it is difficult to release the tensions of being a socialite, and I have found that these men really know how to keep a lady like me smiling at every engagement I am expected to attend!!

I hope you all enjoy my commentaries and blogs, you are all very fun and definitely not stuffy!! I like that as I am usually surrounded by stuffy, narcissistic wealthy people each day...:smile:

kepiblanc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's nice to see you here. I also see that you are in Connecticut? Well, I travel to Connecticut on business sometimes, and I am one those much younger 'bad boy" type men you like, too.

Thanks, what brings you to connecticut, how old are you? And do you have any photos to share? I have had fun with laborers when they are in CT on a job and I somewhow "find" them...(Craigs list helps....LOL)..... I will say I do love those sexy cute southern boys!

kepiblanc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks, what brings you to connecticut, how old are you? And do you have any photos to share? I have had fun with laborers when they are in CT on a job and I somewhow "find" them...(Craigs list helps....LOL)..... I will say I do love those sexy cute southern boys!

My work sometimes brings me to Connecticut, and I'm 35 years old. I have five album photos on my profile right here on this site. Do you have any photos?