As a new member I just wanted to say hi

legaleagel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi everybody,

I just joined this site last Friday and wanted to say hi. I'm really enjoying it so far and love some of the pictures. Looking forward to chatting with people and after reading the story forum I think I'm going to have a go at writing one myself.:smile:

legaleagel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thanks. i aim to post quite a bit on here. Just thought I'd also take this opportunity to add a few details.

I'm female, in my late 20s lviing in the UK, working in legal services (which is more boring than you can imagine). I've got a bf but find the sight of large (massive even) pensises slightly hypnotic so enjoy looking at this site. I've seen some fantastic ones so far and up until last week when I joined I really had no idea that they could get that big.

TeflonDon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks. i aim to post quite a bit on here. Just thought I'd also take this opportunity to add a few details.

I'm female, in my late 20s lviing in the UK, working in legal services (which is more boring than you can imagine). I've got a bf but find the sight of large (massive even) pensises slightly hypnotic so enjoy looking at this site. I've seen some fantastic ones so far and up until last week when I joined I really had no idea that they could get that big.

Well, I'm certain you can find Many a large one in the galleries :) Searching is half the fun! :wink: Take care!

Teflon

legaleagel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Tell me about it. I spent about six hours going through the gallery on Friday afternoon/evening. There seem to be quite a few photo manipulations in there but a few that look genuine.

Hello, dear . . . yes the legal profession can be rather dry . . . (understatement!) . . . So my mind wanders . . .

'Hope you have fun here. fwiw I'm not the biggest guy here by any means but at least my photos are real! lolz

hope to ttys,

HIIII and welcome Legaleagel!!... waiting to ge4t to know you better

Bacchusbigboy

Experimental Member
Media
G'day and welcome.

You are right it is hypnotic and I was wondering about some of the pics myself – photo shop maybe?

Anyway I am …well….average and defiantly no photo shop used.

I would love to chat PM me some time

Have fun and enjoy that is the main thing