As a straight man have you ever had another male ask you to have sex?

rrkrd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Did you feel uncomfortable? Were you very curious about what the other man saw in you that turned him on to ask the question?

Were you tempted to have sex with him out of curiosity?

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yeah, I had a friend when I first moved from my smaller city in to the big city downtown. We became friends in highschool because we were dating girls who were best friends -- we each broke up with the girl, but we stayed good friends with each other.
He was just starting to embrace his bi-side more and more, and went from exclusively being with girls, to dating girls but fucking with men he met on craigslist. He was really unsafe about it (both in terms of STI-protection and in terms of meeting with strangers) and ended up getting chlamydia a couple times. We were smoking weed at his place once and he asked me directly to fuck him in the ass, which I politely refused. I still wanted to be friends but after that I guess it was uncomfortable for him so we stopped hanging out.

Yes I was a little uncomfortable; no, I know what he saw in me (I do think I'm a pretty cool, good looking guy, but my friend would have sex with anyone at that point); no I wasn't curious, and thought it was icky because I knew his history with STIs. I'm always incredibly careful and have been disease free my entire life.

D

deleted136887

OK mate. I Identify as straight(mostly) I can play games on here with my 10%, and that is cool. This about the limit that I would get to.

Now you, rrkrd, want to have a straight 100% male tell you what you would greatly desire. A cock in your mouth.
Well, life does not work like that.. does the guy want some xperimentation? Cool. hope you get the right answers to your philosophical question.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
How many of these fake threads do we need? I know how you love to hear about "straight" guys fucking other guys.

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am not uncomfortable when a man is interested in me, more of a compliment to me. I have been asked by men, some who were young and good looking but was never tempted to have sex with them.

Now might be a different story but would only be in interested in some oral or a hand job. What they saw in me I don't know. Some have complimented on my piercing, cock and body when at nudist beaches or resorts and my smooth look. But I know I don't have a big cock and my body is no model, so who knows.

Remington

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes.

Does it make me uncomfortable? Sometimes. Depends on how the approach of the guy. If he's respectful, then it's no problem, I try to take it as a complement. If it's some creep or troll, then it makes me very uncomfortable.

Am I curious or tempted by the offers? Nope.

D

deleted110426

Only been asked on here. I guess most request were because of my body and cock but I wasn't tempted at the least. I guess I just seen it as a compliment and turned them down nicely.

NumberTwentySix

Just Browsing
Media
Yeah. In college my roommates fb asked me if i wanted to join after i walked in on them fucking. I said no, I want to go to practice. Them my roomie yelled at him for being a jerk.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been accosted a hand full of times. All of them were pretty respectful - to which I respectfully declined.

I wasn't curious and wasn't tempted.

Simba

D_JuanAFock

Experimental Member
Media
Did you feel uncomfortable? Were you very curious about what the other man saw in you that turned him on to ask the question?

Were you tempted to have sex with him out of curiosity?
Yes I have
No I havent felt uncomfortable about it, but its mostly been online and not aggressive. So a simple no thanks is all that is needed
Since its generally from my profile/where i post nudes, I know what he saw
No I am not tempted

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
from the other side of the coin ( and speaking for myself )
I compliment Strs / Gays equally, a dicks a dick, dont expect no cyber internet sex myself and would be slightly annoyed if asked, so can appreciate Strs possibly being offended, altho it appears those who have had such suggested by MALEs on here, have been respectful, thats Nice to read.

Last edited:

ryguy88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have a different story. I worked in a popular, and therefore busy, Sports Bar and Restaurant for 10 years. I worked as a Server, Bartender, and eventually as the General Manager. In my early Bar and Server days, I was pretty open about my sexuality. I didn't offer it up, but if I was asked , I would tell. Eventually, once the STR8 guys found out, I was subjected to a playful-horsing around environment. More slaps on my ass, more sexual innuendo, playful grabs, dry humps, etc..(I miss those days..)Did I ever hook up? No. But, every STR* guy, even the hardcore Christian ones, respected me. I think it was b/c I refused to be defined by my sexual preference. I believe they respected that.

rickygNOLA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a different story. I worked in a popular, and therefore busy, Sports Bar and Restaurant for 10 years. I worked as a Server, Bartender, and eventually as the General Manager. In my early Bar and Server days, I was pretty open about my sexuality. I didn't offer it up, but if I was asked , I would tell. Eventually, once the STR8 guys found out, I was subjected to a playful-horsing around environment. More slaps on my ass, more sexual innuendo, playful grabs, dry humps, etc..(I miss those days..)Did I ever hook up? No. But, every STR* guy, even the hardcore Christian ones, respected me. I think it was b/c I refused to be defined by my sexual preference. I believe they respected that.

well done, ryguy!