As a teenager, what objects did u fuck?

hardarms

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Tried a cantalope....was ok....small enough to fit in my hand and caused enough suction.

You are right about the toilet roll, wouldn't fit, neither would a papertowel roll!

Best thing I found was the cushions in the couch, weren't all that slippery, but worked

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I definitely did the bed thing.
I had a system using a condom, lube, a supermarket vegetable bag, and a sock, between the mattress and box spring. Haha, it wasn't to bad.

I read Jackinworld.com too I remember reading a number of their food screwing suggestions. Can I go on a slight vegetarian rant though?
The meat thing absolutly freaked the shit out of me then. I guess in the minds of some people, it's just food, and everybody knows that nailing a pie is cool :)
When you think about it though, isn't doing it with anything with meat in it a little too like two of the most disgusting sexual crimes there are, which I will not mention here. I'm sure I can't have been the only person to read that site and feel the same visceral disgust. Does thinking along these lines make you want to eat meat a little less, or at least understand why others chose not to?

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
I mostly fucked vaginas, mouths, and hands.

almost hard to believe there are so many replies here...

almost

Does that give me a 2 in 3 chance then? :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
NiceDude said:
I remember a guy at school said he sometimes put his dick in the end of the vacuum cleaner to get some kind of 'sucking feeling', I tried it but it didn't fit... same with toilet rolls. I humped a pillow once but I as soon as I got the real thing nothing beat that haha. I am curious about a masturbation tool I saw on the internet, it looks like flash light from the outside.

This thing:
http://www.babeland.com/fleshlight.html

Theres an entire thread Steve and I started on the Fleshlight.

Theyre awesome. Get one and try it out man.

C