As a teenager...

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Rockmannerman, Aug 25, 2008.

1. Rockmannerman

Rockmannerman New Member

What was your biggest fantasy? I'm sure you don't have the same one now as you did back then, you learn with age the limits of things! Mine was that I would go to the doctors office and the doctor, female mind you, would ask how far along I was down there as I got my "turn your head and cough" test. I would get instantly hard. The doctor would say "My God you're big for your age!" (I was like 13-14 with this one) I would say "Yeah, but I'm not sure how big I am, why don't you mesure it?" She would go find a ruler and hold it up next to my penis. "Wow, 7 inches, my exboyfriend wasn't even that big!" I'd reply "Well then why don't you just do to me what you did to him?" She'd say "I'm not sure, I might get hurt." Then we'd have sex and I'd shoot a BIG load all over her face and boobs. Got me off everytime...

2. southernstud

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Currently, my biggest fantasy involves my friends. I am in the last stage of "teenhood' but I still have one. I don't get off to it, but I think it would be awesome if it were to happen. I have a hot tub at my house and I have some pretty hot friends. I would love to invite some of them over and just be chilling in the hot tub. We get into a little game of truth/dare when the typical "take 'em off" happens. After that things turn very sexual and everything goes to a wicked sex-fest in the hot tub.

3. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Nudist school.

5. curious n str8

curious n str8 New Member

Albums:
    I was a horny lil kid haha...mine was that I'd be delivering the morning paper and a older woman would then get her paper then seduce me. This would usally involve someone like Rachel Welch or someone with a simular build.:lick:

6. cyberczar

cyberczar New Member

my current fantasy involves a little bit of role play, some mind-control, my partner, and a lot of imagination. ;-)

7. Northland

Gold Member

Being kidnapped by a band of marauding gypsies and then we'd climb aboard a pirate ship (yeah, um, I know-gypsies and pirates-who knew they'd do so well together?) and sail away to an island in the middle of the Indian Ocean where we'd prance around naked each and every day, engaging in sexual activity whenever we pleased. Additionally we slept in rooms with one giant bed which 8 to 10 of us would share, having sex throughout the night. When morning rolled about, we'd saunter down to the ocean and bathe each other.

Another fantasy, involved me and some 500 men (and 3 or 4 women to balance things out). We would live in a community on a secluded island in the Indian Ocean, miles from anywhere and would go about naked each and every day, engaging in sexual activity whenever we pleased. Additionally, we would sleep in rooms with a giant bed which 8 to 10 would share, having sex throughout the night. I had a list of the men I wanted living on that island-all 500. In the morning we'd go into the water and bathe each other.

A third fantasy involved me and the Chicago Bears. Pittsburgh Steelers, San Diego Chargers and New York Giants football teams...as well as 4 or 5 women to balance things out. We all resided in a large domed former football stadium which had been built on an 85 acre island in the Indian Ocean for a game which never happened. We would frolic about naked on the field each day having sex whenever and wherever we wanted. There were daily games in which tackling was practiced. Dick Butkus was my personal sex partner and could only be with others when I allowed it. We had large beds which each held 8 to 10 men and sex was continued throughout the night. At daybreak we'd go to the showers and bathe each other.

(Clearly my pattern involved large numbers of men, a few women, nudity, seclusion from most of the world and group bathing and sex-not much has changed)

8. ballsaplenty2156

ballsaplenty2156 New Member

I've had a pretty bizarre rape fantasy bouncing around in the back of my head for a while.
    It involves some bondage, a licorice whip and a jar of apple butter. :tongue:

9. ThisSpace4Rent

ThisSpace4Rent New Member

As a teenager, I pretty exclusively fantasized about having regular missionary style intercourse with any of the large number of girls, teachers, and neighbours whom I found attractive :p

None of the kinkiness set in until late teens / early 20's.

10. Principessa

Gold Member

My teenage fantasy was always the same. :redface: Clark Brandon or Parker Stevenson would be driving through my neighborhood in his Trans Am. His car would break down in front of my house and he would have to come in to use the phone to call AAA. Of course I would be standing nearby, seductively and invite him to watch TV. We would make out on the sofa for a bit in the family room then he would pick me up and carry me to my bedroom where we would make mad, passionate love in my french provincial canopy bed. He would of course fall madly in love with me and we would get married and have 6 kids and a summer house on LBI.

11. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Catch the hot young teacher leaning over in her mini skirt pantiless, and be asked to stay after class when caught looking.

12. D_Marion Assdimple

D_Marion Assdimple Account Disabled

Im 19 but when I was around 15 my fantasy was that I would be walking around in the nude around town as people stared at my giant cock (full sized at that age, I knew I was big) and I would go to my neighbor's house ( she was a hot asian girl) she would answer the door, gawk at my huge dick, grab me by it and lead me into the house, she would then proceed to run her hands up and down my 6 pack and pecs, calling me huge, then I would fuck her incredibly hard up against a wall and each time she came she would grab my ass and pull it towards her....variations involved my friends watching

13. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

Having sex with my Law teacher...

Draft saved Draft deleted