Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The question is pretty much self-explanitory. But it's one of those questions that I assumed I know the answer to and maybe should find out if I am right.

Being right-handed I find jacking off with my left hand awkward and not as good.

Is this everyone?

kjguy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well I'm left handed, and although I find it ok to use both hands if necessary, for me the right hand is a little more awkward to use, and yah it doesn't feel the same.

italianb90

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm ambidextrous too, and I find interesting to switch hands while jacking.
And so, jacking with left hand -for me- is as good as jacking with right hand :wink:

boerkie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
being righthanded, using the left hand helps to change the pace a bit, helps me edge and not rush forward to that moment of "petit mort" (little death as the french so aptly put it!)

ElectricBlue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm right handed and it use to be awkward using my left, but now it feels pretty normal when i do use my left hand.

gwr1349

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I use both hands. When one gets tired I use the other one. Both are great. I get a different feeling on my cock when I change hands.

D

deleted12830

I'm right-handed, and since I started jacking off to internet stuff I started using my left hand so I had my right one free to control the computer. I can use either of them now.

Also love to use both at the same time, but that's just for exhibition or maximum arousal moments :p