As long as your forearm

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A while back I was chatting with a guy online and he wanted to know how big my dick was. I told him 10". He said "no way that is impossible. Your dick would be as big as your forearm." I had not ever thought about that before, so I quickly put my hard dick next to my forearm and damn, it was as big as my forearm. I ended up sending him a picture comparing my forearm with my dick and every since then I love doing that.

Then I saw a shot in tomhuge4u gallery showing his dick and his forearm. (Sorry, I don't know how to put the link in, but you can see it in his gallery.)

So does anyone else have photos comparing their forearm with their dick? If so, post them on this thread and let's take a look.

Attachments

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yea, my is the size of my forearm. I don,t usually say how big I am, when asked I say about 2.5".... past my bellybutton...:smile:

I can not help but note the conveniently obscuring placement of your hand at the base, and, the stretching of the ball sack to appear as if it is related to penetrable length.

This kind of posing seems dissembling to me.
Guys wrapping their hands around the root of the cock in a manner that appears to be holding onto shaft.

Am I the only one who sees this?

These photos and many other similar ones are like measuring the infamous "underside' of your dick. They bear no relation to actual usable length.

If you want find out how long your dick is accurately, stick it thru a tube of a known length.... say, 6" and measure the length of the extra bit that sticks out the end of the tube.

Any part you can't stick IN, don't count.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not looking for compliments, just looking for more comparison shots. Here is one from tomhuge4u's gallery. Does anyone else have any? Or is anyone else enjoying the comparisons?

Attachments

Randll86

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can not help but note the conveniently obscuring placement of your hand at the base, and, the stretching of the ball sack to appear as if it is related to penetrable length.

This kind of posing seems dissembling to me.
Guys wrapping their hands around the root of the cock in a manner that appears to be holding onto shaft.

Am I the only one who sees this?

These photos and many other similar ones are like measuring the infamous "underside' of your dick. They bear no relation to actual usable length.

If you want find out how long your dick is accurately, stick it thru a tube of a known length.... say, 6" and measure the length of the extra bit that sticks out the end of the tube.

Any part you can't stick IN, don't count.

just a pic dude, I am not trying to prove anything, take it easy... wow :confused:

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
so, what was your first thought when you realized your cock was the length of your forearm? i think i'd be kinda freaked out. but i have an average sized cock, so, i guess a big cock would be kinda freaky to me

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
just a pic dude, I am not trying to prove anything, take it easy... wow :confused:

Not aimed specifically at you... I have been on this site for a while now and see these kinds of pictures all over from people claiming amazing lengths...

It just seems self delusional...

Like driver's licenses, you can rely on the fact that a guy will generally be an inch or two shorter than what he claims on his driver's license.

I have never commented on the rate my dick pics before... but I have seen this in nearly every single posted picture..
The hand wrapped tightly around the root in a way that implies greater length.

Guys with 7 inch cocks claiming 9.

Guys saying that you measure by pressing the flesh to the bone... all manner of cheats, and end runs around a silly number...

Seems kinda silly is all.
Calling an 8 inch dick 10 inches doesn't get it any deeper into the hole.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Not looking for compliments, just looking for more comparison shots. Here is one from tomhuge4u's gallery. Does anyone else have any? Or is anyone else enjoying the comparisons?
Hey, I live in San Jose, we could get together and take some comparison shots of our cocks together... I think this would be more realistic.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Guys, you have juicy big cocks for sure but.....

Those pics are blatantly misleading!

Its all about angles & covering the right bits up...

David Copperfield would be proud! :tongue:

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Nope, still not forearm long...:rolleyes:

Give it up guys & just be happy youve got a whopper!

auncut10

just coz we've got no cock pics doesnt mean we cant call bullshit on others...

Randll86

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow people act like this is some scientific study, dude its just a thead for people to post pics of their cocks compared to their arm. Also why do you care if some dude is lying about the size of his dick, what difference does it make to you...and actually my dick is only like 2.5" long I am a wizard with camera angles, but I guess I am busted. :smile:.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think you all have awsome cocks...

If youre gonna make false claims then prepared to be called out on them. Thats all.

We're not stupid...well, some of us...