Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Have you ever shared any videos of you and your man getting it on? I bet it's HOT!

I have a few pics in my gallery (which isn't open to the entire community) but video, nope. We talk about it, but never remember in the heat of the moment when the fucking starts.

We get too excited and preoccupied. Awesome for us. Sucks for my gallery :imp::bomb:

D

deleted1846971

Ok, so.. I'm fully healed and good to fucking GO. I'm sitting here waiting for him to come home so he can cum home in this ridiculously wet pussy.

I'm literally soaking through every pair of underwear I put on. I'm so excited to fuck him again after more than 5 weeks of not even masturbating (once, but that was it). I'm so anxious and flustered I can't stop shaking and I'm not even kidding when I say Cardi wrote WAP because she saw the future and that vision was my actual pussy right now. This moment. Oozing like a literal river of woman-juice just flowing from me.

I fucking love it. I'm so happy right now. Nervous, but holy SHIT I'm so horny and it feels so good to just go with it finally. My nipples are screaming at me and I'm telling them bitches to wait for him. They'll thank me later.

My fucking ANTHEM tonight:
I think this will be your anthem all year lol

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So so glad things have worked out so well! Your post about how wet you were waiting for your man to do you, my god, it got blood flowing somewhere in me really fast! Sex with the one you love is a joy, a universal truth, a way through the hardships, a light that warms and welcomes you when you've been "out at sea" for a while. It all sounds so exciting and I'm very happy that sex is normal and good (and happening) for you both :)