as my name says I'm looking for mr big

lookingformrbig

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
F 32 in Florida looking for large cock for MF or even MMF
have only had 1 huge cock in my life and really miss the feeling of being so helplessly stretched
i like it on the dirtier side so you should enjoy treating a woman like a slut, dirty talk and forcing me to my knees to worship your cock
if you are into BDSM that is a bonus
please be able to hold an intelligent conversation - I am pretty much looking for NSA or a fuck buddy situation but I would like to find you tolerable :)

lookingformrbig

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ok so it seems i need to clarify some things -

1) I am looking for active participation - that means please be in Florida - i do not have time to chat or cam with you and i'm not interested in doing so unless to clarify you are who you say you are for about 5 minutes when we plan a meet.

2) If you cannot spell or articulate yourself we will not get on - i am looking not just for a big cock but a creatively kinky mind too - and a sense of humor doesn't hurt either - though I'm hoping your cock will :)

3) If you write me from further afield and there is something mentally interesting about you besides your big cock then I will write you - you know who you are ;)

Now I'll know who really reads these ads :)

Reallyonlyme

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you cannot spell or articulate yourself we will not get on - i am looking not just for a big cock but a creatively kinky mind too - and a sense of humor...

Someone from London should know how to spell humour :p

If anyone wants me, I'll be hiding bravely behind the sofa (Dalek proof you know!)