As some of you may know

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I moved this weekend. Same small town, near a new cornfield (no kidding i can see a field out my window and my son's looks right out into the field at the property line.

I can say I am happy to be moving on with this chapter in my life. I feel like I am leaving some of the negative events behind and sort of starting over. I've got a long hard road ahead but I feel like I am seeing a light at the end of the dark tunnel. I will still be in and out as we are unpacking and still moving some items, but I find it a great relief being in a new place, with things I finally got a chance to fill out.

Now give me my health and some more patience, I will be a happy woman for the first time in a long time!

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I moved this weekend. Same small town, near a new cornfield (no kidding i can see a field out my window and my son's looks right out into the field at the property line.

I can say I am happy to be moving on with this chapter in my life. I feel like I am leaving some of the negative events behind and sort of starting over. I've got a long hard road ahead but I feel like I am seeing a light at the end of the dark tunnel. I will still be in and out as we are unpacking and still moving some items, but I find it a great relief being in a new place, with things I finally got a chance to fill out.

Now give me my health and some more patience, I will be a happy woman for the first time in a long time!
Im glad to hear things are going well for you. Congrats.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
The first two things you do when you move into a new place:

1. Put toilet paper in the bathroom.

2. Hook up the computer.

(not necessarily in that order)

Good luck, MWG, to you and your son.