asexual people

B_lillothomas9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Doasexual people really exists? We humans as animals we are have a sexual drive or instint to sex .gay behavior is documented in many animals species so i dont see that as unnatural but i dont see how asexuality can be natural if those people really exist. Dont get me wrong if asexuality is real then many people sould be asexual to avoid the human population to get to a more dangerous level that we are. We will destroy ourselfs with the over population that we will have in a few decades if current population increase tends to continue.

snax

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Asexuality is a biological thing, not a mental thing but since a lot of people don't know the true meaning of the word, the meaning has changed amongst the ignorant. All mammals breed by sexual reproduction. Yeast for example can bud new yeast off itself without a mate, making it asexual. If you show me a person that could sprout an extra set of arms, legs, and a head and split into two people, then I'll acknowledge human asexuality. Okay so that was just one big joke on you, sorry.

You must be referring to non-sexual people. As in people who resist sexual desires. Many religious and spiritual people are non-sexual as part of their path to enlightenment. As far as ordinary people goes, whether its a lack of desire or denial of desire, who knows. We also must acknowledge for the vast majority of people in the world, getting sex on a regular basis is very difficult.so sometimes supression is the only way to keep from going mad from frustration.

B_lillothomas9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Asexuality is a biological thing, not a mental thing but since a lot of people don't know the true meaning of the word, the meaning has changed amongst the ignorant. All mammals breed by sexual reproduction. Yeast for example can bud new yeast off itself without a mate, making it asexual. If you show me a person that could sprout an extra set of arms, legs, and a head and split into two people, then I'll acknowledge human asexuality. Okay so that was just one big joke on you, sorry.

You must be referring to non-sexual people. As in people who resist sexual desires. Many religious and spiritual people are non-sexual as part of their path to enlightenment. As far as ordinary people goes, whether its a lack of desire or denial of desire, who knows. We also must acknowledge for the vast majority of people in the world, getting sex on a regular basis is very difficult.so sometimes supression is the only way to keep from going mad from frustration.

asexual means in this context people with 0 sex drive . asexual people claim or feel that dont have sex drive at all.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
asexual means in this context people with 0 sex drive . asexual people claim or feel that dont have sex drive at all.

Asexual people are the luckiest not to have a sex drive. They don't worry about NOT getting any sexual lovin'. I think that they do worry about love though.

snax

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well
That's the accepted definition of human asexuality but that's really non-sexuality. My personal opinion is that non-sexuality is denial of sexual desire, even if its denial at a subconscious level, which would equate to "not feeling sexual desire". I highly doubt this happens in people raised well, although I wouldn't be surprised if it was a result of childhood sexual trauma. But yeah we're talking extremely small odds.

The most common situation I've seen the word used is when someone describes another person as being asexual/non-sexual. I've never heard anyone describe themselves as that. When I was younger people would call me asexual, which wasn't true. I was a horny bastard but at the same time a gentleman who recognized the decline of male chivalry towards women. I just wanted to treat women with respect and as people with interesting things other than their physical attractiveness. Essentially it was a reaction to all the a-hole men out there. I've since learned that todays modern western woman wants both, and I've tried to rebalance my approach.

So yeah I believe the term asexual/non-sexual is used more casually than it should be.

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hitler was practically asexual.
According to this book, Hitler was into being sexually humiliated; scat and watersports were involved, apparently. Not unusual for a man who was beaten and humiliated as a child, as Hitler was. He was so ashamed of this that he repressed his desires. Who knows if/how this relates to his political cruelty?

(Also from the book, I learned that Hitler used to live around the corner from me in Bogenhausen. But that's another story...)

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, according to Buddhism, to attain Nirvana, one must reject his or her sexual desire. Human body is no more than perishable flesh and blood.

frizzle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
i read somewhere he could be gay
Hey, don't look at me. I wasn't EVEN born then. :smile:
According to this book, Hitler was into being sexually humiliated; scat and watersports were involved, apparently. Not unusual for a man who was beaten and humiliated as a child, as Hitler was. He was so ashamed of this that he repressed his desires. Who knows if/how this relates to his political cruelty?

(Also from the book, I learned that Hitler used to live around the corner from me in Bogenhausen. But that's another story...)

Truely all propoganda set up after the end of the war to humiliate him. It fails ever so slightly as there is no direct proof of him having any sex. Infact it's debated whether he had sex at all. (In a disgusting account of a maid at Hitler's country retreat, they examined his bedsheets for..remains. Ugh.)

Ian sayer? Rubbish Historian. Ian Kurshaw is probably one of the best historians on Nazi Germany and Hitler.

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
People known as asexual do exist The simplest definition to be applied on it is that they 'do not experience sexual attraction' This means an asexual male does not have any desire in women or men or animals or plants or any thing. They may derive pleasure from masturbation and even sex with men or women however they do not become sexually excited by any one or any thing The term asexual is then applied to them

The same holds to being true for asexual women They are not aroused from men or women or animals or any one or any thing The term asexual is then applied to them Here too, they may be able to experience enjoyment from sex or masturbation however they do not have the initial desire which heterosexual men and women have on each other or homosexual men have for men or homosexual women have for women or that bisexuals male and female have for both genders.

There are varying solid definers on what asexual is and some say the asexual person dates and becomes intimate with others Some reports say they remain solitary The main thing of all indicate they are not sexually aroused by others.

If one is truly serious about knowing what human asexuality (as it is known) is about then do an internet researching project and find out all the details and fine line definitions

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
asexual orientation = sexual orientation
asexual reproduction = reproduction

:confused:

It exists although for some people I think they just say they are to seem different/'cool' :rolleyes:

EXUSER

1st Like
Media
asexuality refers to the ability to reproduce without a partner, therefor, there is no suck thing as an asexual human, or any mammal for that matter.

Hahaha...you mean asexual reproduction, NOT asexuality, which is a sexual orientation. Look it up, buddy.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do asexual people really exist? Yes, they do exist! My best friend married one. Of course she didn't know that when they got married as he had gotten her pregnant, hence the hasty wedding. We humans as animals have a sexual drive or instinct to have sex. Gay behavior is documented in many animal species so i dont see that as unnatural; but i dont see how asexuality can be natural if those people really exist. Let me get this straight. You don't believe asexuals exist because as far as you know you have never met one.:rolleyes: That's ridiculous!:tongue: I've never met anybody born in Luxembourg but I don't doubt that people come from there.

Dont get me wrong if asexuality is real then many people should be asexual to avoid the human population to get to a more dangerous level that we are. You are trying to apply your rationale mind to something which has no reason. Stop, otherwise you will give yourself a migraine. We will destroy ourselves with the over population that we will have in a few decades if current population increase trends continue.
<---That is a whole separate discussion for another day and has nothing to do with human sexuality or lack thereof.

You want proof asexuality exists, check the links below for a start.
Glad to be Asexual
Say it Loud, "A" and Proud
Study: One in 100 Adults Asexual