Asexuals Who Never Used Their Dicks

nakeddad

Experimental Member
Media
For a long time i've been thinking about asexual men who never fucked anyone in their life. probably they jerk off but it is out of question. maybe they are shy, asexuals or sth like that.

Really curious about those guys.

So do you know somebody, friends, relatives, coworkers etc. who never fucked other than masturbation till death.
i believe that since we were created with it we should use it what it deserves.
any comments?

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I work with a 40+ year old obese guy, he's not the kind of guy you can talk about girls with, he's more passionate about model airplanes.

I haven't asked whether he is a virgin though.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ya, I have a comment. What is it anyones business what someone else does with there cock. And how would you manage to find out if someone was like that. Do you make a habit of asking people if they ever fucked or not. I certainly could imagine someone being gay and thinking anal sex wasn't for them. Some are gay and bottoms some are gay and tops. Some like blow jobs and some just like blowing there load.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
For a long time i've been thinking about asexual men who never fucked anyone in their life...

So do you know somebody, who never fucked other than masturbation till death?

I think you should talk about this subject with a priest.

I'm sure that he can enlighten you.

BTW an asexual lacks sexual desire, so masturbation would not interest them. :wink:

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For a long time i've been thinking about asexual men who never fucked anyone in their life. probably they jerk off but it is out of question. maybe they are shy, asexuals or sth like that.

So do you know somebody, friends, relatives, coworkers etc. who never fucked other than masturbation till death.
i believe that since we were created with it we should use it what it deserves.
any comments?
Do not be so daft! As Dreamer20 rightly said: they would not masturbate as this is a sexual activity.:rolleyes:

str82fcuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
kindof like the difference between atheists and agnostics, there are some asexuals who masturbate, and some extreme asexuals who don't, then there are also some bottom gay guys who've never fucked (and maybe not been fucked either) I have met some of each type (socially lol)

then some people go through phases of feeling asexual... I once went for a year without sex ... I think it's mainly psychological although there may be some physiological aspects to it too

In any case I think it would be wrong to judge anyone for what they do or do not do sexually or to try to convert them, although different practices are always interesting to hear about ...

kkemigide

Just Browsing
Media
Im asexual, I guess... I'm 21 and I've never had sex, and never have any desire to have sex. I masturbate, and also engage in other sexual activities with Men and Women, but LITERALLY the act of sex is completely uninteresting to me. It's odd.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
I would define asexual as a characteristic of a person whose only sexual outliet is masturbation. The word asexual means the species can reproduce by members creating new members of the species.

I would say that a person who only likes to masturbate, tno do anything else is asexual.

sette7

Just Browsing
Media
Funny thread....
I guess that i'm becoming asexual for having experienced a little too many disappointments in relationships. All of my life i've been involved with men who either wish were with some one else or that were already completely in love with some one else. The first 3 men i had anal sex with each one of them gave me gonorrhea (at 18!) and since then i'm completely paranoid to where i put my dick. My first real boyfriend kept accusing me to be too "soft" and left my sexual self esteem way down. My very last ex boyfriend turned out to be a real disappointment. I thought that i found the perfect guy (long distance relationship) and i recently discovered (by secretly reading his emails) that he's a real lothario....So for the past two years i had sex maybe 4 times (at the bathouse) or if i masturbate i just do it to get it over with, but have no desire for any sexual encounter. I'm also really married to my work, . I keep a profile on MANHUNT and i check it daily but never hook up with any one. I always feel."what's the point?" Plus i'm too paranoid of vd....Maybe it's a stage...

ladsonbehr49

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I do not think I consider myself assexual however, I choose to refrain from casual sex as I think highly of myself and choose not to be another notch on somebodies bed post besides since my partner died almost 4 years ago, I have yet to meet a man who has qualities that I could come to admire. And personally I would not bother with a man who has sex more than 5x a year.

Those type of men are what I call "man whores" and not the type I would associate with. And to that end, I have nothing to prove in bed and most men could never keep up with me anyway. And that is the fact jack. I would rather jackoff and be done with that foolishness...

Thanks for listening.

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would define asexual as a characteristic of a person whose only sexual outliet is masturbation. The word asexual means the species can reproduce by members creating new members of the species.

I would say that a person who only likes to masturbate, tno do anything else is asexual.
So how would you define a person who masturbates and someone who has no desire to masturbate?:confused:

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
So how would you define a person who masturbates and someone who has no desire to masturbate?:confused:
Posting when half asleep usually ends up with a post that doesn't make sense.

In the biology world asexual refers to species that individual members of that species reproduce without matting with another member of that species.

I would define asexual as a person who is in love with himself and masturbates without aid of fantasies of other people or a person who just doesn't have a sex drive and doesn't have sex or masturbate.

In short, a person without sexual preferences at all as opposed to a bisexual who has sexual feelings for both genders.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i've met a few people who truly considered themselves asexual. at least one of them was autistic, and had little interest in people in general but was high functioning enough to interact with people online. i don't know if she masturbated.

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Posting when half asleep usually ends up with a post that doesn't make sense.

In the biology world asexual refers to species that individual members of that species reproduce without matting with another member of that species.

I would define asexual as a person who is in love with himself and masturbates without aid of fantasies of other people or a person who just doesn't have a sex drive and doesn't have sex or masturbate.

In short, a person without sexual preferences at all as opposed to a bisexual who has sexual feelings for both genders.
I thought that was an "autosexual" (maybe I just made that word up:biggrin1:) person. Any way it would be interesting to find out if self confessed asexual people do masturbate. I know that when I am stressed or depressed I have very little interest in sex and do not masturbate either. I'm confused!:eek: :tongue::biggrin1:

nakeddad

Experimental Member
Media
guys maybe i used the wrong word ''asexual'', all i wanted to learn if there is a male who never had sex with another person, ''male or female'', in his life.