ashamed of bulge

Phil_My_Cock: I don't know about most guys, but I don't really have much of a bulge compared to what seems to be most guys on this site. My specs are 4inches soft and 6 inches hard. But i really like to show off what bulge i do have. It is a real turn on for me to show it off and have people look at it. It may not stand out much, but wearing pants that cling to that area just makes me hot thinking about it.

roedhunt: I ask almost all of the women I meet what do they like looking at on a man. Most says the face and the butt. Me personally, I LOVE looking at the bulge. I can understand why you feel self conscious of your bulge, because I feel that way about my breasts. Always have and never understood the attraction for them. But thats a different topic. (not that my breasts are small).

I never knew there was so many of you men who are so uncomfortable about your bulges. I think it is so sexy and I'm fascinated with them. Probably cuz I don't have one (duh). I also know that when I'm near women, and a man goes by with a bulge, the women gape in excitement. Then we giggle when he leaves, then talk about it.. even if we are strangers! So I KNOW women do love it as much as I do! ::)

ORCABOMBER: Hi Annie! Welcome to LPS..er...G! <^.^>

Okay, from my point of view, I'm in the opposite camp. I suppse I'm just not big enough, well, my thighs are pretty large (or my butt is big, who knows)- but it means that what I've got doesn't show much at all unless I really want to. :)

roedhunt: Well, think of it this way... I know many women who have no cleavage (myself included), and no noticable breasts. Would you honestly still like the women and give her the time of day? I hope your answer is yes, for you might be missing out. I know I don't size up a man (pun intended) by his buldge, but like a man who enjoys seeing a well-endowed woman, it is nice to look.... ;D

ORCABOMBER: Hey, I see beauty in all people, well, the ones that are anyway. Currently the "woman I'm interested in" is probably more masculine than I am! ;D (I'm such a wuss).

I think that while there's always the "woo" factor of people with bulges, I think- no- I believe that it's important to be able to have trust, friendship, y'know- there's more to a person than their body- can they agree with anything I say is a start...

roedhunt: I whole-heartly agree. and ty for welcoming me. My best friends have always been men. Women are too... well.. women..haha So I love this site... I love reading what men say and discussing things with them.

Back to the bulge thing... I never understood/understand why its ok to flaunt a womans cleavage/tits/boobs what have you, but yet we conceal a mans bulge.. I mean hel-LO. Its normal and its there. Why be ashamed of it? Personally, I think men run the society and our beliefs. They want to see women, not men... *sigh* I mean look how long it took us to get the diet coke commercial with that oh-so-good-looking man? hahah

ORCABOMBER: Yeah, it's interesting that, I suppose it's because men aren't really used to being made to feel "inadequate"!

I know it's a bad choice of words, but it seems to me that in TV and literature that there's some form of the "ideal woman" but there's not that much going on about the "ideal man", after all, how many magazines advertise towards self-improvement for men?

So yeah, I agree with you completely. Oh, and I guess I'm back from Christmas! <^.^>