Ashamed of Penis Size

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by fournineteenfiftynine, Aug 10, 2009.

1. fournineteenfiftynine

fournineteenfiftynine Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Sometimes someone will use the offhand remark: "Your size is nothing to be ashamed of."

Although I think that remark is well intended, it begs the question: Do you think anyone should be "ashamed of" their penis?

2. badgirl22

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes.

Oh, Is that too cold?

It's not the size necessarily...

If someone doesn't know how to properly use their penis they should be very ashamed. If you want to just bang away until you blow a load, get a blow up doll or fleshlight.

I'm just saying....

3. fournineteenfiftynine

Albums:
    Ok, so you are saying that they should be ashamed of how they "use" what they have, but not be ashamed of their size? I think that makes more sense, but I do see that remark sometimes where someone is trying to be nice say "oh your cock is plenty big, you shouldn't be ashamed of it." But that like implies that there is some size of cock that you should be ashamed of...

4. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

No one should ever be ashamed of something they have no control over.
    But "the should" does not stop people from feeling that way about it.
    I figure people in both extremes might feel that way more often. Extremes meaning too small or too big.

5. fournineteenfiftynine

Albums:
  6. Mr_Bulldog

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    being in the middle I really can't say I know what it feels like but from a body stand point I do. Back when I used to weigh close to 300lbs i was ashamed of my body but not now that im 205 and dropping hoping to get myself into a sexy body

7. fournineteenfiftynine

Albums:

Yes, there are similarities and some differences to your situation. While some over weight people are really biologically destined to be that way, on the other hand, weight and "in shaped-ness" is something you have control over - while, of course, penis size is not.

So while I think "shame" is not helpful in any way, at least it makes some sense to say "I'm ashamed I let myself get overweight" but it doesn't seem to make sense to say "I'm ashamed of the small penis that fate gave me and I can't do anything about."

8. cajstyle

cajstyle New Member

If a woman ever says you should be ashamed of something you were born with, you might as well tell her to be ashamed of her small breasts, the mole on her ass (which may be melanoma), or the fact that her vagina smells like rotting apricots.

No one should tell you what to be ashamed of but yourself, especially not someone who will never know what life is like on the other side of the court.

9. Mr_Bulldog

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Valid point. I was just expressing thats as close as I could come to knowing a rough feeling of the shame. And your right no person should ever feel shame over that which they have no control.

10. Big Al

Gold Member

Before reading this post please note that my post isn't in reference to men that are selfish lovers on purpose.

What if your partner is inexperienced? Would you shame him due to his "poor performance"?

Being a good lover isn't usually innate, it's something that's learned with experience. When you consider that everyone's different it makes sense that not everyone is going to like the same thing. What you consider proper use of a penis may be very different from what someone else would.

There's also more to sex than the act of rutting and physical actions- there's emotions involved as well (even in casual relationships). Being an understanding partner and openly communicating your desires will do a lot more for improving their performance than shaming will.

A good sex session doesn't always have to be long or involve a lot of foreplay. Sometimes a good hard quickie can be very satisfying for both parties.

11. bigguy4u

bigguy4u Active Member

Albums:
    I have never been told that I was small nor have I been told that I'm big, however i am very aware of my small penis and that does play in my mind before having sex and is the only reason I will not date friends of friends. You know girls like to talk. i do try to make up for it by staying in shape and doing my best to make sure we are both satisfied.

Draft saved Draft deleted