ashamed of small balls

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by whatsgoodmyguy27, Jul 27, 2010.

1. whatsgoodmyguy27

whatsgoodmyguy27 New Member

One day I had to get a physical for this job I was about to start doing. I go in there like whatever, drop my pants and let them do what they. After he finish grabbing my nuts, the doc says "have you every used steroids?" I say no like I'm 6'2 and 175 not muscular like that and that time. Then it hit me, he was saying that my balls are TINY. I knew they were a little smaller from the guys that I seen, but didn't think much of it. My bf says its because of the size of my penis my balls looks a lot smaller. My friend seen a dick pic and was like "yeah, you have small nuts dude. Now I hate wearing basketball shorts or anything showing a bulge because it doesn't look like much. I mean you can see my dick kinda, but I use to think I was hot shit but not anymore lol. Anybody had a similar experience in some way or another?

2. DeepDish

DeepDish Member

Albums:
    Who cares about the size of the balls if the bat is big?

Don't beat yourself up about this.

3. Dicklicker1

Dicklicker1 Member

Albums:
    My part time BF has very small balls, but the bat is what knocks my ass out of the ball park!

As long as you bust your nut and your load is average or above then who's really looking?

And BTW. Here in NYC, the jeans young men are wearing these days shows no dick print what so ever. It makes you wonder if the jeans designers wanted the guys look like girls?!?

4. B_bi_mmf

B_bi_mmf New Member

Ah, yes, so many ways for us to feel inadequate.

As others have said, if you have a cock that works well and that is even big, then you have nothing to worry about.

It sounds like, were you to post a pic of your cock and balls, you would have many of us drooling.

5. uberhund

uberhund Member

This has come up before and a nice big-dicked small-balled guy called Kewlballs (I think) gave support.

I said then (and I'll say it again) that the 'big dick/small balls' combination is a really sexy one, so you should celebrate it!

6. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You should keep wearing your bball shorts. They're the most comfortable shorts a guy can wear. My balls are on the small side of average, but no worries. Try wearing your bball shorts with boxers or freeballing. Your dick outline will be visible and you'll like how people notice that you're not lacking where it counts.

Draft saved Draft deleted