Ashcroft Vs. Extreme  

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Imported, Sep 26, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

hawl: Forget about your job and the economy, it's time to take a "personal day" to inventory how much contraband you have in your dwelling (let alone all the traces of past misdeeds still extractable from your PC)-www.yaleherald.com/article.php?Article=2199. I always thought this "Operation" was an especially belligerent opening shot at "unbelievers" (meaning for instance those who live in cities or who don't use the term "born again" unless their weekend was really out of control!)-www.nationalreview.com/murdock/murdock030403.asp. What's next on Ashcroft's agenda-unemployment or the Apocalypse?

2. MisterMark

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thank you for bringing this up, rrrrrr. It's a serious concern of mine as well. I'm even more concerned that Bush will win next year, and Ashcroft will remain as the AG and do even more damage than he's doing now.

3. Imported

Gold Member

Longhornjok: John Ashcroft (the man who lost an election to a corpse) is the anti-Christ and may singlehandedly be reason enough to vote against G.W. Bush in 2004. With apologies to the original slogan (about the GOP ticket in 2000)... John Ashcroft has a vision of America for the 20th Century! Actually, that would be funnier if it wasn't so scary.

Draft saved Draft deleted