Ashlar

Landshark77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey guys, if you dont mind joing me in congratulating Ashlar. He made the Deans List... AGAIN!!!!

Creative Nonfiction Writing: A-
Bible in literature: A
Beginning French II : B
Intro to Music: B
Music in the U.S.: A

Congrats, pal!

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by Landshark77@May 15 2005, 07:28 AM
Hey guys, if you dont mind joing me in congratulating Ashlar. He made the Deans List... AGAIN!!!!

Creative Nonfiction Writing: A-
Bible in literature: A
Beginning French II : B
Intro to Music: B
Music in the U.S.: A

Congrats, pal!
[post=311236]Quoted post[/post]​
Congradulations. Would love to know what all you found out about litature in the Bible. There is so much figurative language and stories put there for a meaning, but are not factual and are not meant to be taken literally. Then there are narrative parts that are very historical. Then there are parts that deal with the supernatural that many believe to be true and some don't beleive to be supernatural. It is a facinating book. I hope you enjoyed that course. I would have loved to have been in your class. I have a degree in music, but I there was no course called "Music in the US." Did it include all U.S. music or just the classical music in US?

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Freddie53@May 16 2005, 01:12 PM
Congradulations. Would love to know what all you found out about litature in the Bible. There is so much figurative language and stories put there for a meaning, but are not factual and are not meant to be taken literally. Then there are narrative parts that are very historical. Then there are parts that deal with the supernatural that many believe to be true and some don't beleive to be supernatural. It is a facinating book. I hope you enjoyed that course. I would have loved to have been in your class. I have a degree in music, but I there was no course called "Music in the US." Did it include all U.S. music or just the classical music in US?
[post=311708]Quoted post[/post]​

The bible in lit class was focused upon how the bible influenced the literature of brittan in the romantic period.

Music in the U.S. did include all aspects of music that was created in the US.

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by DC_DEEP@May 16 2005, 01:33 PM
Congrats, Ashlar! I will take you to task, though, on that "B" in Intro to Music. Need help?
[post=311719]Quoted post[/post]​

actually I did really really well in that class. The reason for the B is thus ...

We had to see 3 concerts during the course of the semester and bring the programs to the professor for credit. Due to my insane work schedual, every time there was a concert I was working. In the end I only got to see two concerts. The 3rd one we saw would have been worth the most points ;/

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by dickbulge@May 16 2005, 07:32 PM
Creative non-fiction? You ought to write for Newsweek. :)

Congrats Aslar.
[post=311858]Quoted post[/post]​

Thank you :) I'd probably be a better writer for Cosmo or something like that LOL.

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by RoysToy@May 16 2005, 11:04 PM
Congrats, ash, how awesome to have the total package you do. Keep up the good work :)
[post=311940]Quoted post[/post]​

total package my ass. You havent seen my overly skinny body. I need to work out or find a way to go out dancing more often. ;/

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Everything in its due time, ash. Besides, sometimes we are our own worse critic. I think you have a multitude of LPSG followers who would welcome your slim bod just as it is :evilgrin:

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by RoysToy@May 17 2005, 09:32 AM
Everything in its due time, ash. Besides, sometimes we are our own worse critic. I think you have a multitude of LPSG followers who would welcome your slim bod just as it is :evilgrin:
[post=312057]Quoted post[/post]​

I suppose thats true enough.