Ashley Cole Scandal

mxdcock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So theres a scandal in the press that Ashely Cole was involved in a gay orgy along with another premiership footballer and a music indutry star. Strangely, we only know this because it was Ashley himself who decided to launch a suit againt the newspaper even though his name was never mentioned and no facial images were shown. Guilty concience????? hmm....

Anyways, does anyone have anything to indicate how big Ashely is? He's damn hot! Or were there ever actual pics of the supposed orgy??

D_Herin_Ghan

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
mxdcock said:
So theres a scandal in the press that Ashely Cole was involved in a gay orgy along with another premiership footballer and a music indutry star. Strangely, we only know this because it was Ashley himself who decided to launch a suit againt the newspaper even though his name was never mentioned and no facial images were shown. Guilty concience????? hmm....

Anyways, does anyone have anything to indicate how big Ashely is? He's damn hot! Or were there ever actual pics of the supposed orgy??

How fitting, an Arse player likes it up the Arse.

-Liverpool FC sends our condolances to the two men who engaged in the sex acts witth said player. He's clumsy enough on the field, God knows how clumsy he may be in the bedroom/:tongue:

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
aloofman said:
Definitely our fault that most of us don't follow a foreign sports league.

How do you think Jim Thome will do this year?

:tongue:

quite fine I think?

(in case he really exists and is still alive :p )

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
RoysToy said:
What's new? The election of George Bush proves that, willbonds.
If we went about with dopey Kool-Aid in selected spots in the country, the smart/stupid ratio could be greatly improved.

I never voted for President Flappinghead, not my fault. I'd wish assassination on him but then he'd just be a hero.

D

deleted3782

a dead hero would still be an improvement

salthebb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thome will be fine. I find it very condescending that people think Americans are stupid because we don't follow soccer, er football. Everybody knows that soccer er English football is not a real sport since the participants don't use their hands. Now that should get everybody fired up.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
salthebb said:
Thome will be fine. I find it very condescending that people think Americans are stupid because we don't follow soccer, er football. Everybody knows that soccer er English football is not a real sport since the participants don't use their hands. Now that should get everybody fired up.

Some people might argue that the dumbness stems from the fact that all the details about who this person is are contained in the opening post. :cool:

D_Herin_Ghan

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
willbonds said:
WOW, Americans really are stupid.

In case you didn't realize, I'm an American and by the the way you sound I seem to know more about the subject of this thread than you do. I also know a jackass when I see one. Three posts in and your insulting the people of the country where this website is run. Good job.

By the way, Ashley Cole is awful.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
LINittanyLion said:
In case you didn't realize, I'm an American and by the the way you sound I seem to know more about the subject of this thread than you do. I also know a jackass when I see one. Three posts in and your insulting the people of the country where this website is run. Good job.

By the way, Ashley Cole is awful.
In fairness, it's still a slight improvement on willbonds' previous two posts at LPSG. :rolleyes:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Reactions: Jdjdjd1983