Ashley - Olympic Judo HUGE boner! + VIDEO

buster888

Sexy Member
Media
I stood next to him at the urinals once. It is HUGE! And I didnt know who he was until later that night when i pointed him out to my friend and she told me. He's really short aswell which makes it look even bigger!

dirtdirt

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Are you kidding?....of course that is him.....asses and profiles like that don't grow on trees. All you have to do is pull up a pic of his ass to compare.

MotorPT

Sexy Member
Media
I'll say he is above average not hung. He is only 5'4". 6-7inches on him would look huge! And with his body type with that 20 inch small waist it would look like a monster size since 6-7 inches would reach across the front of his hips or reach half way down his thigh. All about perspectives. 6-7 is still above average on any height/weight

Gagadisiak

Sexy Member
Media
Are you kidding?....of course that is him.....asses and profiles like that don't grow on trees. All you have to do is pull up a pic of his ass to compare.

THAT not him did few research and it's not him , never believe what people post on tumblr , it's just a guy who look similar to him .

ERSTF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Even if it was him, the dick look huge. Come on, it really does, it,s not very visible, but if it wasn't big, the dick wouldn't be visible from that angle