Ashley Parker Angel formerly of O-Town?

johnwade79

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So I don’t know if you guys remember the band O-Town or Not, but one of the former Ashley Parker Angel has a new reality show on MTV. On the show he and his wife are expecting a baby and during the ultrasound they saw images of the baby and Ashley said “Look he’s hung, just like his Daddy.” What do you guys think about this former boy bander? Or does someone have some pics that back up Ashley’s claim?

carlton5

Experimental Member
Media
Actually his gf, not wife, according to the show. They're living with her mother in an apartment, and in one episode last week, she tells him "My mom saw you this morning at the refrigerator and you had morning wood!!" He admits he got up without putting on anything but boxers, and the gf says "So, you're just standin' there with a big ol' boner???"

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
"Big ol' " is still pretty relative; seriously, the girl might not have been with many big guys to begin with. I looked at the pictures and saw a dude who's not in terrible shape, but might not have anything super to brag about down south, at least compared to the guys around here. Show me something more substantial and maybe then I'll carry a different tune.