Ashton Barnes (thebritishb On Onlyfans)

D

deleted1149421

Another Instagram lad turned into an onlyfans scammer, only the latest in a long line. Fact he’s now a prostitute is truly the icing on the cake.

Basch

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All I know is that he seems to have a serious case of erectile dysfunction, it's been evident ever since he first started Onlyfans. Even now, after making tons of videos, he still seems to be suffering from limp dick syndrome a lot of the time.

Reactions: Gatarharo

Mitchell Grant

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All I know is that he seems to have a serious case of erectile dysfunction, it's been evident ever since he first started Onlyfans. Even now, after making tons of videos, he still seems to be suffering from limp dick syndrome a lot of the time.

If I had a dick as ugly as that I wouldn’t be able to get hard either. Shame really ‘cos he’s got a cute face but the rest of the package stinks

Reactions: Gatarharo

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
His OF is shit, he heard my ever posts, then when he does it’s just promoting somebody else’s OF account

if you dare to comment on it he sends you a shitty PM

I wouldn’t bother, huge waste of money
He is gorgeous, but doesn't look like someone you'd want to have a 10 minute conversation with.

rihrihroman

Superior Member
Media
London Borough of Bexley (Greater London, England)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Actually I just watched these, no he’s semi hard in most of it, and quite awkward strokes lol

he’s much better at taking things up his bum

I think it's just performance anxiety lol

He saw his friend Rhys making money as a sex worker and thought he could do the same, disregarding the fact he's not comfortable in front of a camera at all

C8keb0ots

Cherished Member
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
Unsure
I think it's just performance anxiety lol

He saw his friend Rhys making money as a sex worker and thought he could do the same, disregarding the fact he's not comfortable in front of a camera at all
Maybe he just isn't turned on by girls