Ashton Barnes (thebritishb On Onlyfans)

That one video where they all in LA, and Ashton going off cam, his moan, it's either getting fucked by someone or with a Dildo. I can bet on it. I commented it on the other's onlyfans and even asked them on DM, they never answered me about it, saying it's a secret.

liamparker360

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can someone help me
I know this isn’t about Ashton but I am desperate in trying to find him. His name is Dylan James and I does premiums on Snapchat. His user is dyl_james01 btw.
This is my thread and if u have anything on him plz post :)

Reactions: RATA1988

liamparker360

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dylan James
Can someone help me
I know this isn’t about Ashton but I am desperate in trying to find him. His name is Dylan James and I does premiums on Snapchat. His user is dyl_james01 btw.
This is my thread and if u have anything on him plz post :)

paulusuk79

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dont bother subscribing to him. He posted one crap video in the month I subscribed. Its the same videos over and over and there is nothing original in his videos. He has posted 2 or 3 with some girl but even they are a little boring.

Reactions: BritishJocks

BritishJocks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dont bother subscribing to him. He posted one crap video in the month I subscribed. Its the same videos over and over and there is nothing original in his videos. He has posted 2 or 3 with some girl but even they are a little boring.

Yeah I saw the video of him licking out the girl and the fucking video and they were boring

Reactions: paulusuk79