Ashton in Killers

josh20hung

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I saw the trailer for it last night at Ironman and thought the same thing .. he looks fantastic! It was actually a clip of the movie they showed during the preshow .. and it was 3 minutes of him in an elevator with no shirt on .. god damn!

likes2seemore

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
a friend of mine used to work for neiman marcus in new york (head visual) some years ago,he was in charge of a huge fashion show.one of his tasks was to get all the models in the right garments at the right times.there was a new young model,very shy and very cute.it was ashton kutcher. he,my friend,had the oppertunity to see ashton totally nude...picture perfect penis but quite small.i know a fantasy killer..maybe a grower???!!

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
a friend of mine used to work for neiman marcus in new york (head visual) some years ago,he was in charge of a huge fashion show.one of his tasks was to get all the models in the right garments at the right times.there was a new young model,very shy and very cute.it was ashton kutcher. he,my friend,had the oppertunity to see ashton totally nude...picture perfect penis but quite small.i know a fantasy killer..maybe a grower???!!

His former girlfriend that recently died was on one of the late night shows when Ashton and Demi were first together. She was asked about it and she replied she thought it was great and she hoped that they were happy. That
"thier relationship proves that age doesnt matter. And apparently size doesnt either."

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I saw one clip of the movie killers where Ashton was in a speedo and yes he was looking fit.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ashton has looked AWESOME for years! He started as a runway model...so LOTS of pics out there of him in swimsuits and speedos...lookin' goooooooooooooooooooood :) I mean you gotta look good to keep the ultimate milf! :)