Ashton Kutcher

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Sorry guys but according to his ex - Britney Murphy - he might be a little small...Found this article...

Ashton Kutcher's Manhood Too Small?
August-2003

We know starlet Brittany Murphy used to go out with himbo Ashton Kutcher. And we also know Ashton is now seeing 15-years-older Demi Moore.

Well, Brittany was appearing on The David Letterman Show the other night, and slammed the size of Ashton Kutcher's manhood. She was asked about Ashton's relationship with older woman Demi Moore.

Giggly Brittany Murphy on David Letterman Show
Brittany replied, "I suppose the crux of their relationship basically means to him that age doesn't matter and to her that size doesn't matter."

When the shocked audience erupted into laughter, Brittany backtracked hysterically, insisting, "Kidding, I'm just kidding, he was always a huge Bruce Willis fan."

You figure it out.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never considered bitter words of someone's to be very reliable. Funny how it seems everything was fine with her when they were together, but now that they're apart he's revealed to be 'lacking'. Besides, I wouldn't be too concerned about his schlong size. He's pretty, regardless of his endowment.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yup.
Sounds bitter to me.
Who gives a crap what his penis size is anyway, when he is so handsome?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
It may well be true that AK is average but he's learning an important lesson.

Young Britney probably lay in his bed like a sack of flour wishing for a larger man who'd do all the work for her.

Demi, however, evidently has learned that size matters little when she can work that 6" to make both of them happy.

Lucky Kutcher!

clownboots19: I just watched tonight's "That 70's Show," with Ashton Kutcher. With all the talk I was anticipating tonight's (Wednesday) episode because they showed a quick preview of him in his boxer briefs. When showtime came, they showed a clear, full front and side view of his crotch for several seconds, very nice. It was clear that there wasn't anything major going on there, as reported by his ex-girlfriend, Brittney Murphey. Did anyone else see this episode, if so what did you think?

rkojosh

Just Browsing
Media
I didnt, as im in the UK, but most people know that he aint apparantly very big as he has done movie shots in his underwear like in Just Married, u could clearly see he is average or maybe under. But he has got a really good body...

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by sexy_beast@Jun 26 2005, 03:59 PM
I've heard from several sources that Ashton is really tiny. Anyone got any proof?
[post=324178]Quoted post[/post]​
Without him dropping his trousers an stroking himself to an erection, I doubt we could ever know for sure. There have been rumors indicating both extremes. A friend who saw him in person wearing tight, tight pants said there was quite a bulge. And his publicist told me that he is quite large, which, obviously, has no credence what so ever. On the other hand, his ex said, referring to his relationship with Demi Moore, that it proves that for him age doesn't matter and for her that size doesn't matter.

If I get the chance to suck him off I'll report back right away.

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by mistergrasso+Jun 26 2005, 09:10 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mistergrasso &#064; Jun 26 2005, 09:10 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-sexy_beast@Jun 26 2005, 03:59 PM
I&#39;ve heard from several sources that Ashton is really tiny. Anyone got any proof?
Without him dropping his trousers an stroking himself to an erection, I doubt we could ever know for sure. There have been rumors indicating both extremes. A friend who saw him in person wearing tight, tight pants said there was quite a bulge. And his publicist told me that he is quite large, which, obviously, has no credence what so ever. On the other hand, his ex said, referring to his relationship with Demi Moore, that it proves that for him age doesn&#39;t matter and for her that size doesn&#39;t matter.

If I get the chance to suck him off I&#39;ll report back right away.
[post=324179]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

But there HAS to be some reason for that Demi fucks him - unless their fling isn&#39;t all PR. Needless to say, both&#39;s press presence has increased dramatically, and his career took something like an injection of growth hormones.

Bruce

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by mistergrasso@Jun 26 2005, 04:10 PM
Without him dropping his trousers an stroking himself to an erection, I doubt we could ever know for sure. There have been rumors indicating both extremes. A friend who saw him in person wearing tight, tight pants said there was quite a bulge. And his publicist told me that he is quite large, which, obviously, has no credence what so ever. On the other hand, his ex said, referring to his relationship with Demi Moore, that it proves that for him age doesn&#39;t matter and for her that size doesn&#39;t matter.

When that opportunity arrises, mistergrasso, do get an accurate measurement of his erected cock just before you encass it in your mouth. There seems to be a strong interest in how much he has for pleasuring Demi and its being "quite large" doesn&#39;t really clarify enough for us. We appreciate your consideration re. this request.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As has been stated,
whatever he has keeps Demi happy, and
unfortunately i will never know.

wish i could know, he&#39;s totally hot.

LeMay

Experimental Member
Media
They recently just reran him guest hosting on SNL from May of 2003 on E&#33; and during his opening monologe he was in his underware and I thought they were doing some sort of joke because of his big bulge. They kind of did but it wasn&#39;t about the size but more the fact that he was in his underware.

They did a joke about the size of Brittany Spears&#39; boobs and made them look bigger then they really were and made them move while she was talking when she hosted. I thought they were going to do something like that with Ashton&#39;s bulge. You could see a penis line, maybe they pushed it up I don&#39;t really know. But it did jiggle when he kind of hopped so who knows.

He hosted SNL again last March and was in his underware again pretending to be Kevin Federline in a Calvin Kline type commercial but he and the camera were moving around so much you really couldn&#39;t see him much from the waist down.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Originally posted by BruceSter+Jun 26 2005, 06:46 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BruceSter &#064; Jun 26 2005, 06:46 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by mistergrasso@Jun 26 2005, 09:10 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-sexy_beast
@Jun 26 2005, 03:59 PM
I&#39;ve heard from several sources that Ashton is really tiny. Anyone got any proof?

But there HAS to be some reason for that Demi fucks him - unless their fling isn&#39;t all PR. Needless to say, both&#39;s press presence has increased dramatically, and his career took something like an injection of growth hormones.

Bruce
[post=324185]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

A friend in the industry told me that they originally got together as a well planned publicity stunt because they were going to do a film remake of "The Graduate". It&#39;s been a while now and they&#39;re still together and no film so....either it was just a juicy rumor or they had a change of plans.