Ashton Kutcher

S

SirConcis

Not sure what Kutcher is like in real life. Not sure if demi More wanted him as a trophy husband or not. I think his body type represents an ideal for his generation, sort of a role model. he may not be Mr Mucle Man, but has has low body fat and seems in relatively good shape.

bboy24

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I worked with Ashton on the new Steve Jobs movie. I was expecting him to be an asshole/deucebag and was surprised to find him to be a very down to Earth, humble gentlemen who is very serious about his craft. He had done tons of research on Jobs and Atari, asked questions of the directors and before each take, would improv with the other actors to get his moment before. Being that the scene we filmed was in the 60s we were all in tight pants that left nothing to the imagination. Ashton has quite a nice ass on him though there was no bulge at all.

Reactions: Seblinger

j_clinton21

Experimental Member
Media
Anyone know where I can see the pic of him and the keg stand aside from the link below:

Censored For Spam - Nude Male Celebrities, Scandals - Nude Male Celebs, Naked Stars

Even if its fake, if it's well done, then that is good enough for me, LOL.

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know this is a big cock site, but I'm glad I'm not freaked out on size.

Big is hot, but a smaller cock can do it for me just a well as a big one. So much more fun to be had. I love seeing big ones, but seeing a terribly hot guy with a smaller cock is a big turn on to me.

Adam Coussins is one of my favorites.. so damn hot and actually quite average to small. Would do him til he begged me to stop!

john2181

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Anyone know where I can see the pic of him and the keg stand aside from the link below:

Censored For Spam - Nude Male Celebrities, Scandals - Nude Male Celebs, Naked Stars

Even if its fake, if it's well done, then that is good enough for me, LOL.

There u go... It is the picture posted on hollywood xposed

Attachments

polar25

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Both this guy and his wife fell off the face of the Earth hollywoodwise (to raise their family obviously). That is why the read has died out.

He was one of the bigger heart throbs fro the early 2000s, hopefully he is happy with where he is at.

He never did anything for me really, not unattractive but I never saw the appeal the way a lot of guys do. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Reactions: Kizzo2002