Ashwangandha

JockVamp

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm curious to find out more about the Indian herbal suppliment Ashwagandha. It is said to boost testosterone hormone levels among other things. Naturally there are plenty of products and brands out there but I'm hoping to read about your own opinions of it such as the brand you used and amount per pill per day and how it worked out for you. Thanks in advance.

ColonelLingus

Superior Member
Media
i just bought a bottle last week so far I really dont notice anything but its 500mg. A study I read said they used 5g a day. So i dont know the proper dosage yet on whats safe and whats effective. I have no complaints about it yet just not seeing any particular difference

Reactions: Gj816 and JockVamp

WellMadeMan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Some studies have shown that it can transiently boost testosterone in men with low testosterone, but then the effect tends to wane after some time. It tends to not have much of an effect in males who exercise regularly.

Reactions: Gj816

ColonelLingus

Superior Member
Media
so having been on it for a week or 2 i can say it helps with mood a bit. Ive had a better sense of well being and less stress. I really dont know dosage and long term side effects but give it a try see what you think. I take mine at night

Reactions: Gj816

RikoMikoTiko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm using Ashwagandha for anxiety. It seems to give a slight advantage in the gym with helping me focus on doing heavier lifts and truly pushing against that mental wall where you decide to either go hard or go home. I should preface that with saying I supplement with a ton of caffeine too.

I've used the Plnt brand and a Daily Nutra brand I purchased off Amazon that is the KSM-66 standard. The KSM-66 is stronger for sure. I would give it a week or two and see how your results are after.

RikoMikoTiko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I take it every single day, and I have for nearly a years time. It helps with stress by reducing my anxiety, testosterone boost over time. I really enjoy my ashwagandha

Have you ever gone a period where you stopped taking it to see what the effects were? I'm intersted in knowing if felt any noticible mood changes or rebound anxiety.