asia with black or latin

archa

Experimental Member
Media
I just imagine, how the results of mating between asian with a black people or latin?? I had a crazy fantasy of having a child that intercross. unfortunately I'm a man. but there is no experience with the marriage of asia with afro or latin?

i'm an asian and i guess lots of people from my ethnic would also loved black or latin

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
your dream of mixed babies is real. my 3 yr. old niece is half asian and half mexican. i swear to you she is the most adorable little hybrid i've ever seen! her mom (my sis of course) is asian (and so am i, duh!) and her dad is mexican.

her features make her look so exotic. she has super straight jet black hair that she got from my sis; big brown slanted eyes with long beautiful eyelashes--a mixture of both my sis and her husband; porcelain white skin with bright pink lips, which is also a mixture of both of her parents; and for being only 3 yrs. old she's already 4 ft. tall in height. that, she got from her dad's side. but the most unique thing about my niece was when she was born. she had beautiful hazel green eyes which she got from her dad's side. they were an absolutely gorgeous color, but eventually they darkened to brown when she was about 6 months old.

archa

Experimental Member
Media
Stacy: Really??? can u please upload your niece's photos? I'm curious to see the fusion of asia and latin. pleasee ...:biggrin1:
Of course now the lil girl is so sweet. with brown lenses and long, straight black hair. wow! fantastic! in infancy the eyes can vary. I can not imagine how beautiful your new born niece with hazel eyes...

Mrmaxwell

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Blasian females are very sexy. Also, I have yet to see a Asian man date a African-American female. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but black males are much more attracted to Asian women as opposed to Asian mens attraction to African-American women.

modest123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Blasian females are very sexy. Also, I have yet to see a Asian man date a African-American female. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but black males are much more attracted to Asian women as opposed to Asian mens attraction to African-American women.

I think the same rule applies to blacks who are not American. In other words, it's a racial thing. Not a cultural thing. Because the same rule seems to apply all over the world and across various cultures.

But I did fuck a blasian girl a couple of times. She was a prostitute and very good looking.

Snarfblat

Experimental Member
Media
A local stripper where I live was half black, half japanese. She was absolutely stunning. I also banged a half black, half korean woman who was also beautiful. The combination of dark skin, asian eyes and a nice rear end on both of these women made them look exquisite.