• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

asian bathhouse

Hi guys,

Newie here. Don' know where to start and where to post. Has anyone been to a real Asian/ Korean bathhouse like the ones in NY or NJ. I happened to have a chance to visit a "spa" with my wife recently. It was eye-opening as they are so open about being naked. They have a unisex section where being naked is compulsory. I saw Asian grandfather and grandson, father and son (and some Europeans as well) ....having some good family bonding time and wonder why we are so close-minded comparing to the rest of the world. Besides, being a huge guy, I got more time than I ever had to compare and show off. Only problem is that I got so tired of seeing dicks by the end of the day. Wish they had a section where men and women being naked together. Just joking. peace out everyone.