asian beuty

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah good luck with that. Human bodies can add an inch here and there in a couple of months no problem. heh. Just don't spend any money on PE. It's one thing to waste your time with it, another thing completely to waste your cash.

And the woman is a very Anglo looking Indian. Attractive fo' sho', but hardly a specimen of the true Indian look.

I wish we'd quit with the "Asian" and go back to "Oriental"... I don't understand what's so wrong with that. If I were a Russian or a Turk I'd be pissed that the East-Asians co-opted the entire continent in their racial description.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah good luck with that. Human bodies can add an inch here and there in a couple of months no problem. heh. Just don't spend any money on PE. It's one thing to waste your time with it, another thing completely to waste your cash.

And the woman is a very Anglo looking Indian. Attractive fo' sho', but hardly a specimen of the true Indian look.

I wish we'd quit with the "Asian" and go back to "Oriental"... I don't understand what's so wrong with that. If I were a Russian or a Turk I'd be pissed that the East-Asians co-opted the entire continent in their racial description.

Thanks for wishing me luck although I do detect a hint of sarcasm. I aint spending a dime on PE instruction. There is too much free info out there. And the human body is amazing on how it can change over time. How soon you forget my starting length was 6". But its easier for you to say sour grapes and it must be all in my head because there no way PE really works, because you say it doesnt. Wait! I should consult my cult leader.

For those of you that dont get the inside joke, go to the PE section and see how Bonky has been trolling every issue there.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
getting a little testy there eh? Slaying sacred cows is so pleasurable to me. But let's not hijack the OP's thread.

I'd do that broad in a second.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Currently, 7 x 5.25. I expect to be 8 x 5.5 by June. :redface:
Yeah I know, I was just speaking like a guy.:tongue:
She is little, though. :biggrin1:

Oh, and Indians do not consider themselves Asian. :rolleyes:
Do they think they are European?

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do they think they are European?

Honestly, I dont know. I think they identify themselves by the county they come from, not the area.
I consider myself an American, not a North American.
People from Mexico refer to themselves as Mexicans, Canadians...and so on.

I will agree with Bonky. The term Asian is wrong and confusing. I remember as a kid being confused about that for the very same reason. I thought to call them oriental but was "corrected".

And I am not getting testy, just matching the sarcasm. :wink:
It all in good fun in the end.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd do her if her voice doesn't naturally have all that reverb on it... ;)

About the nationality/race thing -- what are the odds that she'd consider herself Desi instead of Asian or Indian?

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Go to the PE section. Just pass the troll on the left (Bonky), and dont let him distract you. He is out to save the world one small dick at a time. Step inside and meet our cult leader, Mr. Common Sense. :wink::wink:

You could either listen to the troll, or to Mr. Common Sense. Many have listened to Mr. Common Sense and have taken his advice with great success. :biggrin1::biggrin1:

Maybe by 8 X 5.5 by June is ambitious. But others have done it in less time. If it takes me more time, then so be it. That is why I will just "Wish-4-8." (with a little work ofcourse):tongue:

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
any one of you guys could prove me wrong and prompt a complete apology, as well as initiate me into the joys of PE if you would just:

1) Take a before photo with your dick fully erect and an unobstructed ruler/tape measure next to (or on top of) it. Post it on your profile now.

2) In 3 months or whenever, once you've completed your PE "training," take another photo, same degree of erection, same ruler, and show us your miraculous length gains.

I don't think that's too much to ask.

And furthermore, "Big Al," the guy on here who shills his PE wares for $250, he must have an ENORMOUS dick by now. Let's see some photos of his dick, with a ruler or tape measure next to it.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
any one of you guys could prove me wrong and prompt a complete apology, as well as initiate me into the joys of PE if you would just:

1) Take a before photo with your dick fully erect and an unobstructed ruler/tape measure next to (or on top of) it. Post it on your profile now.

2) In 3 months or whenever, once you've completed your PE "training," take another photo, same degree of erection, same ruler, and show us your miraculous length gains.

I don't think that's too much to ask.

And furthermore, "Big Al," the guy on here who shills his PE wares for $250, he must have an ENORMOUS dick by now. Let's see some photos of his dick, with a ruler or tape measure next to it.

Its not about proving anyone wrong. I could see your point. If it did not work, I would be singing your song. But it did work. Others have posted before and after pictures on other sites. But who cares. I know what happened with me. And I did not take a magic pill or buy something. It was a regiment of excersizes over a period of time that includes plenty of rest, nutrition, healthy living, and dedication. Maybe that part was not diffucult for me since I learned that by going to the gym to work out consistently. My body changed over a period of 2 years. Now I have muscle without even trying. And when I lay off, it does not take too much time to get back into shape because I already put in the work, once upon a time. I do not see this as all that different. It takes time and growth is slow.

No way am I posting a pic of myself in any capacity on the internet. "Annominty, it covers you like a warm blanket".
Having before and after pics will not prove that it will work for everybody. Many have injured themselves by doing it wrong. (just like body building)

So I imagine that we may keep going back and forth. I respect your postion and enjoy your posts. You make it fun here. But how do you tell someone this is all a scam and a sham when it has worked for them? I thinks that is the main issue.

Now back on point, Damn She is hot!!!!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah good luck with that. Human bodies can add an inch here and there in a couple of months no problem. heh. Just don't spend any money on PE. It's one thing to waste your time with it, another thing completely to waste your cash.CLearly you've tried it,and had no results, so you feel obligated to dissuade people, right?

Because Oriental nowadays describes a rug as opposed to an ethinicity, and will not only will the women not like it, they'll also kick you in the teeth.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd argue that "Asian" doesn't describe an ethnicity either, any more than "North American" does.. it's an entire continent.

*Can we at least start calling that ethnicity "East Asian"? Makes a whole lot more sense.

Last edited:

longguy

Experimental Member
Media
Currently, 7 x 5.25. I expect to be 8 x 5.5 by June. :redface:
Yeah I know, I was just speaking like a guy.:tongue:
She is little, though. :biggrin1:

Oh, and Indians do not consider themselves Asian. :rolleyes:

excellent, can i ask what is your current regime for PE, you seem very confident, I have been doing PE for 2yrs now and cant get length gains.