Asian chick with dick

UpwardCurve

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love asian girls. And they all love me here in Korea.

But not so much ladyguys. sorry. The whole concept somewhat puzzles me. Either you love women, or you love men. If you find these strange creatures attractive, you are very conflicted internally, like so many of the western sex tourists in thailand are. Sorry to be PinC but sometimes wish Thailand would just sink into the bottom of the ocean, but then again, where would the bulk of the pig headed western sex tourists go? God forbid they would all come to Korea and rape the women here (who are 100x more decent than american girls, and 1000x more decent than thais) like they did to my stubborn and close-minded Thai lady friends who I am no longer on good terms with anyway. Anyway, how did I get into this rant again?

cklova

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love asian girls. And they all love me here in Korea.

But not so much ladyguys. sorry. The whole concept somewhat puzzles me. Either you love women, or you love men. If you find these strange creatures attractive, you are very conflicted internally, like so many of the western sex tourists in thailand are. Sorry to be PinC but sometimes wish Thailand would just sink into the bottom of the ocean, but then again, where would the bulk of the pig headed western sex tourists go? God forbid they would all come to Korea and rape the women here (who are 100x more decent than american girls, and 1000x more decent than thais) like they did to my stubborn and close-minded Thai lady friends who I am no longer on good terms with anyway. Anyway, how did I get into this rant again?

Maybe guys who like ladyboys are really bi-sexual and like the best of both. That would mean they are not conflicted at all but more stable than those who don't like them.