asian dick

Media
As something of a rice queen I think you're in credibly hot no matter what size your cock is. Its all about the energy and confidence you give off in bed. There are plenty of boring guys with big cocks, and tons of average size guys with incredible energy levels that are a lot of fun to be with. What are your measurements? It looks really thick, and since you're straight that's what matters more to a lot of women to pleasure them.

Edit: And uh...for the sake of science, yeah I think you should post more pics.

impreza420

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
jerking myself off to get if really hard, the hardest i can get it is 6 inches long and 5.25 inches width. how do those measurements stand up. Asian girls have said they are satisfied with it, but i want to know what white girls think. im sick of being stereotyped that all asians have small dicks.

Last edited:
Media
You're a great size, don't worry about what every other person has and what people think of you. Also low expectations can be a good thing if they are stereotyping you. As a 6'2" white guy, I've actually had people say "Wow your cock is so small, why isn't it 8"?" If you're fooling around with a girl, if by chance that thought crosses her mind when she goes to take off your pants she is going to be treated to a guy with a really hot body and a nice thick cock. So just don't even think anything about stereotypes, you're good like you are.

Reactions: srock