Asian dudes.... getting laid?

gaybriel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What I'm trying to say is that white women in English speaking countries dont fuck Asian dudes.

It's a topic in Australia as well:

The Sydney Morning Herald Blogs: All Men Are Liars

Google it [Asian Men White Women] and see the results.

Obvious trend is obvious.

Because white women are racist and white men are not?

Seriously, dating white girls ain't the simplest thing to do for any bloke. If you only want them to fuck you then I say give up already. If you really like white girls and want to date one then I say lose the angry Asian man attitude, don't make your race an issue, and then maybe you'll start to do better.

nub_dick_grower

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We obviously live on different planets.

On my part of Earth it's more like this:

Asian People: Why do some Asian women in the U.S. categorically refuse to date Asian men? - Quora

At the risk of entertaining an attention-seeker, you should know that there are plenty of women who enjoy the company of Asian males and find them gorgeous creatures (including me). Stop reading idiotic, uninformed articles. If I paid attention to all the articles about the short shelf life of women and believed them, I'd probably jump off a bridge. Fortunately I ignore all that crap and live the life I want. It's pretty cool. You should try it.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
:naughty:
Wanna fool around sometime?

At the risk of entertaining an attention-seeker, you should know that there are plenty of women who enjoy the company of Asian males and find them gorgeous creatures (including me). Stop reading idiotic, uninformed articles. If I paid attention to all the articles about the short shelf life of women and believed them, I'd probably jump off a bridge. Fortunately I ignore all that crap and live the life I want. It's pretty cool. You should try it.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
We obviously live on different planets.

On my part of Earth it's more like this:

Asian People: Why do some Asian women in the U.S. categorically refuse to date Asian men? - Quora

What does a non-factual, subjective thread about Asian women not wanting to bang Asian men have to do with your supposedly objective stance that white women do not want to bang Asian men?

Which part of that thread do you think is related to your issue with white women, specifically?

Oh, and you're barking up the wrong tree if you're looking for a troll-baiting flame fest from me. Maybe we can get Manly in here to tell you to fuck off if you're lucky, though. :biggrin1:

shaguar

Experimental Member
Media
In general, if white people look like the archetypal Country music stars, they will mate with other whiteys. The white man/asian ho pairing is more a conquest of the submissive and lesser races. Generally the Asian ho is better looking than the white man, who is often a nerd; in the 58 documented cases this wasn't true, the dude was brain damaged in a stupid kinda way.

In the USandA, I have seen white woman/brown man marriage, genuine like - and in the cases that lasted, dude was major woman beater. Fact is, white women like the backhand.

In Canada, and this is the general rule everywhere in the (non-propaganda news)free world, non-white/non-black men need to be rich to get a good looking white woman, like Elizabeth Hurley. Also be prepared to pay her well for her services in the form of a divorce settlement. Just spewin' truth sistas, don't be hatin!