Asian girl in Canada

FastErik1973

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Pavel Bure, who played for Vancouver Canucks, had a rep of scoring more off the ice than on it. He won best stick handling award that year, if I recall.

Very true hockey players know how to score on and off the ice. Plus alot of chicks are into hockey players we call them rink rats.

obscurity

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I live in Nova Scotia, so if you're ever on the east coast, let me know! haha I've lived in Calgary before so I sometimes go back to visit friends. If I do, I'll let you know.

passion_fruit99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
True, not alot of Asian male hockey players let alone female Asian hockey players. Were you born in Canada and grow up in Canada or just move there? Volleyball is cool I played in HS with my gf at that time. Lots of hot chicks play that sport. Beach volleyball is cool to watch on tv with those chicks are so hot in there mirco bikini's. You listed Asian are you Chinese or something else?

Yeah, I was born in Canada, so I'm pretty white-washed. I'm filipina, but I believe there is some Hawaiian and Spanish in my family history. I played volleyball in high school too. Was really into it at the time, but really don't get to play it anymore.

FastErik1973

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, I was born in Canada, so I'm pretty white-washed. I'm filipina, but I believe there is some Hawaiian and Spanish in my family history. I played volleyball in high school too. Was really into it at the time, but really don't get to play it anymore.

Do you speak Filipino and eat the food? I had 3 Filipino dudes on my hockey team in HS so I can speak a little I learned all the bad words first of course. I have eaten the food a few times pretty good but I am a coward to eat any scary foods like the one with bloodor the chick egg. Yeah Filipino people are an admixture of many races like Chinese, Malay, Spanish, Mongolian. So what sports do you play now? I take it you go to the gym and workout since your body looks really fit. Nice 30 percent gay mmm I love bi chicks I dated one once had a nice 3 way with her gf haha. PS: Can you attach those 4 pics to this thread so I can view them?

Last edited:

passion_fruit99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Do you speak Filipino and eat the food? I had 3 Filipino dudes on my hockey team in HS so I can speak a little I learned all the bad words first of course. I have eaten the food a few times pretty good but I am a coward to eat any scary foods like the one with bloodor the chick egg. Yeah Filipino people are an admixture of many races like Chinese, Malay, Spanish, Mongolian. So what sports do you play now? I take it you go to the gym and workout since your body looks really fit. Nice 30 percent gay mmm I love bi chicks I dated one once had a nice 3 way with her gf haha. PS: Can you attach those 4 pics to this thread so I can view them?

I speak some, but I'm not great at it. You're talking about balut, with the chick inside. Not a fan of it, but I like other dishes. I really don't work out much anymore, although I really need to. Sorry, but I don't know how to attach pics.

FastErik1973

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I speak some, but I'm not great at it. You're talking about balut, with the chick inside. Not a fan of it, but I like other dishes. I really don't work out much anymore, although I really need to. Sorry, but I don't know how to attach pics.

Really no working out you must still be young, how old are you if you don't mind telling. No problem are you going to post more pics on your profile? I just can't click on them for a closeup since I have not paided for a membership.

FastErik1973

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You are young compared to me I am an old fart at 37!! I love your avatar are u waxed or shaved?

Last edited:

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This site doesn't allow you to attach pics, but it is really easy. Look at the menu bar above where you respond to a post and see the box with the pic of a mountain and the sun...try clicking on it.

D_JuanAFock

Experimental Member
Media
This site doesn't allow you to attach pics, but it is really easy. Look at the menu bar above where you respond to a post and see the box with the pic of a mountain and the sun...try clicking on it.
Wait, what? You can attach pics just fine. When you go to respond to a post or make a new thread, scroll down below the box that you type in and click the Manage Attachments button, from there you click Browse and find the picture you want to upload. It cant be very big though, which kinda sucks.

PS: Wish I was in Calgary.

passion_fruit99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You are young compared to me I am an old fart at 37!! I love your avatar are u waxed or shaved?

That's not that old at all. Although I tend to set my age limit at 40, unless you're George Clooney lol. I usually just trim.

Attachments

Reactions: bmik

passion_fruit99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Wait, what? You can attach pics just fine. When you go to respond to a post or make a new thread, scroll down below the box that you type in and click the Manage Attachments button, from there you click Browse and find the picture you want to upload. It cant be very big though, which kinda sucks.

PS: Wish I was in Calgary.

Wish you were in Calgary too. Those are some pretty impressive cumshots.

FastErik1973

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That's not that old at all. Although I tend to set my age limit at 40, unless you're George Clooney lol. I usually just trim.

So 70 percent straight and 30 percent gay so does that mean you been with 30 percent women? I love my gf with a brazilian wax just like me and the anal and oral is way better with waxing no hairy pie or butt!! once you get waxed a few times you will never go back. PS: ever have a 3 way haha?

passion_fruit99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So 70 percent straight and 30 percent gay so does that mean you been with 30 percent women? I love my gf with a brazilian wax just like me and the anal and oral is way better with waxing no hairy pie or butt!! once you get waxed a few times you will never go back. PS: ever have a 3 way haha?

Its hard to figure out what the percentages mean, but for me 30 percent gay means I've made out with other girls before but am interested in doing more. I've thought about waxing, but have heard some horror stories. I rather save up and try laser treatment. But to be honest, I like having some hair down there, don't think I'd get rid of all of it. I've never had a 3-way, but would like to. Either mfm or ffm. Its difficult to pull off though, I think.

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'd totally do a mfm or ffm with you if you could get another guy or gal.

Also, if you want to include the use of live venomous snakes...I'm cool with that. But I totally draw the line at attack grizzly bears. I don't care how hot you are I'm not letting a bear tear.......oh who am I kidding? I'd even do it then.

Damn you for being so sexually appealing!

Last edited: