Asian girl in Canada

FastErik1973

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Its hard to figure out what the percentages mean, but for me 30 percent gay means I've made out with other girls before but am interested in doing more. I've thought about waxing, but have heard some horror stories. I rather save up and try laser treatment. But to be honest, I like having some hair down there, don't think I'd get rid of all of it. I've never had a 3-way, but would like to. Either mfm or ffm. Its difficult to pull off though, I think.

Cool I dated a bi chick but it did not work out but not for that reason. She fooled around with 3 chicks that's what she told me it could have been more. She knew how to use a strapon real well. Can't wait to hear when you first taste your first pie. My gf gets a brazilian wax every 4 weeks and it does not reall hurt. The reason I know this is I been getting a brazilian every 3-4 weeks for the past 2 years.

I never thought I would ever do that I didn't know they did that for men let along find a women to wax me. I started to trim then shave but shaving only stays smooth for a day if that. I thought about laser but I enjoy my waxing it's kinda erotic having a hot chick put hot wax on my cock, balls and crack. I enjoy it so much I get hard most of the time and have lots of precum. My waxer is a hot Latin MILF I want to ask her to have a 3 way with me and my gf. One problem I don't want to mess up my thing I have with my gf plus she told me she is no into chicks. She once asked if I liked any of her friends. I think she wanted a 3 way but with another guy I was thinking yuck. We were watching a show on tv and she asked me my fanasty I should of said a way with another chick but I did not say anything.

passion_fruit99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Cool I dated a bi chick but it did not work out but not for that reason. She fooled around with 3 chicks that's what she told me it could have been more. She knew how to use a strapon real well. Can't wait to hear when you first taste your first pie. My gf gets a brazilian wax every 4 weeks and it does not reall hurt. The reason I know this is I been getting a brazilian every 3-4 weeks for the past 2 years.

I never thought I would ever do that I didn't know they did that for men let along find a women to wax me. I started to trim then shave but shaving only stays smooth for a day if that. I thought about laser but I enjoy my waxing it's kinda erotic having a hot chick put hot wax on my cock, balls and crack. I enjoy it so much I get hard most of the time and have lots of precum. My waxer is a hot Latin MILF I want to ask her to have a 3 way with me and my gf. One problem I don't want to mess up my thing I have with my gf plus she told me she is no into chicks. She once asked if I liked any of her friends. I think she wanted a 3 way but with another guy I was thinking yuck. We were watching a show on tv and she asked me my fanasty I should of said a way with another chick but I did not say anything.

Yeah, unfortunately not all guys are willing to have a mfm.