Asian girl in Canada

scotty797

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, I'll be moving to the Edmonton area sometime in May, let me know if you're interested!

UncutAverageJoe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thinking of moving to Canada which city is the best Toronto?

Kind of depends on what type of city you're looking to move to.
If you're from a big city (at least 2million people), then you'd probably prefer Toronto or Montreal.
IMO, though, Calgary is the place to be.
Or Vancouver, if you're an ocean type of guy.

FastErik1973

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Kind of depends on what type of city you're looking to move to.
If you're from a big city (at least 2million people), then you'd probably prefer Toronto or Montreal.
IMO, though, Calgary is the place to be.
Or Vancouver, if you're an ocean type of guy.

Thanks for the info, I been to Toronto and liked it was not crazy about the French in Montreal. Never been out west to Calgary or Vancouver but it looks pretty and I hear you can get lots of pot.

FastErik1973

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi, I'm new to this site and am delighted to see all the wonderfully endowed men here. I am hoping to meet someone in the Calgary area who might be interested in joining me. I've never been with a large guy, but definitely want to. And although I'm small, at 5'3 and 115 lbs, I can take it. I like to use some pretty big toys lol.
Anyways, looking forward to making new friends.

Girl's from Canada are hot and so nice. When I played hockey in Canada I dated a female goalie smoking hot. I would score on her on and off the ice six hole baby. My gf is tiny 5'1 94lbs now that's tiny. 5'3 115 is a nice size chick not to big and not to small. PS: Did you ever play hockey?

simbasa12

Experimental Member
Media
Girl's from Canada are hot and so nice. When I played hockey in Canada I dated a female goalie smoking hot. I would score on her on and off the ice six hole baby. My gf is tiny 5'1 94lbs now that's tiny. 5'3 115 is a nice size chick not to big and not to small. PS: Did you ever play hockey?
Pavel Bure, who played for Vancouver Canucks, had a rep of scoring more off the ice than on it. He won best stick handling award that year, if I recall.

passion_fruit99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

No, I'm afraid there aren't very many asian girls who play hockey. None that I've met at least. Volleyball was always more my game :)

FastErik1973

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No, I'm afraid there aren't very many asian girls who play hockey. None that I've met at least. Volleyball was always more my game :)

True, not alot of Asian male hockey players let alone female Asian hockey players. Were you born in Canada and grow up in Canada or just move there? Volleyball is cool I played in HS with my gf at that time. Lots of hot chicks play that sport. Beach volleyball is cool to watch on tv with those chicks are so hot in there mirco bikini's. You listed Asian are you Chinese or something else?