asian girls = hot.. but i just discovered

notsmallmatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
tomyknees - lol.. i dunno.. what about you?
youre not special. lol.. just like every other race with a dick... as far as im concerned... im not all that picky when it comes to guys...

asian GIRLS on the other hand.... umm.. i have a thing... i have such a thing... OMG SUCH A THING...
*sigh*

nic - yeah.. there are so few hot asian.. or even just regular asian.. girls here in kc, mo.... and the few that are around me... still dont even notice i exist... though they occasionally ramble to me and beg for beers when theyre wasted drunk.. but... what good is that?... maybe i need less class...

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
nic - yeah.. there are so few hot asian.. or even just regular asian.. girls here in kc, mo.... and the few that are around me... still dont even notice i exist... though they occasionally ramble to me and beg for beers when theyre wasted drunk.. but... what good is that?... maybe i need less class...

Move to this area, mate. So many of them here. Centreville, VA, where I'm from.. is probably going to be a predominantly Korean community in ten years. That's the direction it is headed right now. I also have friends who are Vietnamese, Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Cambodian, Filipino, East Indian... I've even met a couple Mongolians.

Or out in Davis, CA, where I used to live. About half the population of the town were college students, over half of that population was female, and 37.7% were Asian (37.0% "White").

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
went to japan for about 10 days in college. More beautiful women there per capita than anywhere else! Maybe its in the diet there, there are NO overweight women there. That immediately raises their avg way up. So many to choose from!

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
went to japan for about 10 days in college. More beautiful women there per capita than anywhere else! Maybe its in the diet there, there are NO overweight women there. That immediately raises their avg way up. So many to choose from!

This is changing. As American food catches on in Europe and Asia... they're slowly but surely getting fatter. Most noticeable right now in Japan and certain Western European countries. Fucking McDonalds....

Eastern and Central European girls are amazing for how well they take care of themselves... the nude beaches over there.... never saw so many flawless figures all in the same place before. Perfectly toned, tanned, groomed... incredible.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Eastern European women in this area can be hot as hell, that's for sure. There's always one working at the Alamo Flags stand at the Pentagon City mall; used to be one who was almost my height but with an absolutely perfect figure. God, I wanted to fuck her so bad.

Back to Asian girls -- I'm sure you've seen the Bikini Life blog, right?

a-bikini-life.blogspot.com

Give it a minute or more to load. No nudity, but sometimes it's pretty close.

D

deleted3272

Whats so special about Asian girls? never understood that.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whats so special about Asian girls? never understood that.

As far as just how they look, I think that they appear cute, sweet, dramatic, exotic, wholesome, and sexually voracious, all at once. Somehow, I want to cuddle her in my lap and fuck her brains out at the same time.

I tend to enjoy seeing "average" Asian girls, at least. Ugly ones can be OMG ugly (sorry! ;) ). Beautiful ones, though, just floor me.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A beautiful asian with nice boobs and a juicy, round ass is one of the most erotic things on this planet! Usually that combo results from a girl being mixed usually white/asian. That still counts as asian for me. Beautiful.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A beautiful asian with nice boobs and a juicy, round ass is one of the most erotic things on this planet! Usually that combo results from a girl being mixed usually white/asian. That still counts as asian for me. Beautiful.

Actually, check out a couple of the photos in my gallery of an Asian friend of mine. She was born in Korea of Korean parents and has DD tits and a gorgeous face and body. Not mixed at all, and man is she hot.