Asian Guys into Black Guys

heist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think it's because asian parents tend to be very good at indoctrinating the idea that only whites and other asians are safe. But not all of us care so much about race (or other shallow things like that, for the matter).

I wonder how much of it might be related to a similar bias against asian guys by the gay community. Sometimes, it feels like the only guys who like asians are those who like them to a degree verging on fetishism.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
when i used to go to the gay clubs in west hollywood i would see a few asian/black pairs (who knows if they were couples) parading around. it wasn't very common, but it did happened. most of the asians hooked up with other asians, or if not other asians then with caucasians or latins.

but just because it isn't common doesn't mean that it doesn't happen. anything goes. i don't think there's any such thing as being strictly exclusive in what ethnic background matches up with another ethnic background.

A

AM_092

I'm into all types of guys... I think there's hot guys from all racial backgrounds. And yes, I do find black guys attractive :) For me, it's also how they actually look, individually and not tied to their ethnicity.

black_hung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In my experience Asian guys worship white guys. Us black guys don't get a look in with asian fellas. They would rather go with ANY white guy irrespective of how he looks than with a black guy. I find asian fellas attractive alas never been with one.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I lived in Hong Kong for a couple years back in the eighties. I did find it a bit weird that all the advertising was white models, even down to the dress shop mannequins. All were Caucasion. But then I thought they were into huge black NBA players and such too.

bigluv123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm Asian and I find Black men very attractive. I'm not your typical little Asian. One, I'm 5'10'' and loud. Most white guys want the passive little Asian to trot around after them and practically worship them. I find that Black men have a confidence that is very appealing. Though my last boyfreind was White, race was never an issue. We got looks because we didn't fit the mold of the Rice/Potato relationship. I was tall, he was short (5'6"). Short haired brunette vs. pony tailed blonde. I avoided the gym, he was a gym fanatic.I was the loud one, he was the shy quiet one. But it worked for awhile. Just find it strange how some Asians/Whites always try to fit the mold of the typcial interracial relationship.

cali06

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just had to comment on this one! I am black and very into asian guys. I lived in SF area for awhile and hooked up with at least 25 asian guys that I can think of. The thing is that they were all just discreet suck/fuck sessions. Some of the guys were married, or in a relationship with women, and some just wanted black guys for sex without a relationship. I know some Indian guys that are the same as well, they will fuck black guys, but never be in a relationship with one. Maybe we are seen as a "guilty pleasure"?

A

AM_092

Well, I don't really get the chance to meet black guys because there aren't that many African guys in Australia. But I have seen some and they've been some cute ones.

Harold81

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In my experience Asian guys worship white guys. Us black guys don't get a look in with asian fellas. They would rather go with ANY white guy irrespective of how he looks than with a black guy. I find asian fellas attractive alas never been with one.

I agree. I myself have often found Asian men attractive but I don't think I have ever been given even so much as a glance. Unfortunate really. I think Black heterosexual men have had much more success when it comes to Asian women.

AZNEWGUY

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I just had to comment on this one! I am black and very into asian guys. I lived in SF area for awhile and hooked up with at least 25 asian guys that I can think of. The thing is that they were all just discreet suck/fuck sessions. Some of the guys were married, or in a relationship with women, and some just wanted black guys for sex without a relationship. I know some Indian guys that are the same as well, they will fuck black guys, but never be in a relationship with one. Maybe we are seen as a "guilty pleasure"?

Next vacation is SF :)

Koolkidd22

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm thinking about moving to Australia actually.. But Idk how I would get into a relationship there Idk how they take to black guys.. lol and I know I would deff want to be with someone.

And yes, the current guy I'm talking with is.. Vietnamese. Pretty masculine.

Last edited: