Hh0127

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hey guys I’m new to LPSG and I think it’s not just a nice place to jerk off but for discussion too, so I wanted to ask what are your views on sex with asian guys and the fetishization and stereotyping of asian guys in sex.

I’m asian myself and 18 years old. I’m about 5.5 inches hard I would say and I am short (5’5?) and I identify as a dominant top. Oh I’m bisexual too!

I noticed there’s a lot of stereotyping and fetishizing towards asian guys in sexual scenarios. I’ve been told my dick is small, that I should submissive bottom instead (Idk if it’s because I’m young, have a twink shape, or what?)

I’ve seen that non Asians see asian men as kind of scrawny, small dicks, and lacking dominance. I’m working on developing on more fit body and I think my dick is a decent size in comparison to my body proportions, I prefer to be dominant and top so when people tell me to bottom I deny the offer and block them lol. I’m also a virgin btw but I just want to know what are your experiences and views with Asian guys? All responses appreciated :)

A

AnthonyAdkins

I haven’t had any experiences with Asian guys but I certainly don’t think they should all be submissive

to me it sounds like it’s mostly due to your body type; being a twink as you said, most see twinks as total bottoms so that’s what they think when they see you. Obviously if you change your body type that may change, but it can also be your personality/how you present yourself sexually

also this is the Internet, everything gets fetishized whether they want it or not